~IMAGINE 20~

Siera was Criss Angel's sister-n-law, that was there for one of his dangerous demonstrations...and was along with his family begging him not to do it...that it wasn't worth him losing his life...or a limb...but his Greek stubbornness wouldn't listen to any words she or her family had to say...he was gonna do it and that was it...so just as an extra precaution she called her best friends Rachel and Kc to the scene...they were EMT's...

At first Criss told Siera to send them off, that he had his family there, and that's all he needed, along with all of his loyal fans...but as soon and Kc and Rachel got out of the ambulance he spun around very quickly and said he changed his mind that they could definitely stay...just in case he needed mouth to mouth resuscitation...that he volunteered them to give it to him...as long as they kept it up after he woke up...Rachel and Kc were really smiling and giggling at him...for flirting with them so much...Costa came over and kissed Siera on the neck and told her it was good thinking on calling them out there...then he went back to helping JD with the demonstration...to make sure nothing went wrong.

Criss did his demonstration...and after he knew he did it successfully he pretended to go unconscious just to see if he could sneak mouth to mouth with those two gorgeous girls...and it worked...as soon as he went down...and didn't respond, Kc and Rachel were both at him...Rachel put her mouth on him...and he jumped up and kissed her big time...then he pulled Kc down to him and laid a whopper on her too...then stood up with each girl under his arms, and said he had his dates for the night...and headed to his RV...to get changed, then he took them both out on a hot date...where he said playfully that there was nothing better than having two beautiful girls hanging on him.

 Siera called them both later and asked how it went...and Kc and Rachel both said very SuperFreaky!!...Criss falling for two girls at once...Criss stated in the background...that there was no sense in breaking up a pair...and he was more than capable of juggling two girls at once. Siera and Costa were laughing on the other end...and telling them to be careful around Criss...for he was a real party animal. Criss hollered back...that only when he was surrounded by beautiful ladies...The night definitely wasn't boring...for he was going to make sure...it would be a Super Mindfreaking night neither of you would ever forget..