~IMAGINE 40~

You were walking down the sidewalk in Sunset Park when you happened to see Criss Angel sitting at one of the tables playing with his pet mouse Zeke...his camera crew was still sitting up and Criss was just waiting for them to get ready...and he just happened to be carrying his mouse in his pocket...you walk over to him and ask him for his autograph and if you could get a picture with him...he looked up at you while holding Zeke and said only if you kiss his mouse...and let him show you something...you sit down beside Criss as he puts Zeke in your hand...you cringe just slightly...not really being a fan of rodents...but this was Criss Angel!!! So you give his mouse a kiss on his head and hand him back to Criss...then Criss quickly puts the mouse in his mouth...and shows you that he was in fact, in his mouth.

You were nice and disgusted now, with him having that mouse in his mouth...then he clamps his mouth shut and begins to bite down, and chew...you hear the sound effects of him actually eating his pet mouse...you stand up and tell him how gross that was...then he opened his mouth and showed what looked to be raw chewed up meat...then continues to eat it and asks you for your water bottle...you close your eyes but hand him the bottle...he takes a few sips and washes it down...but as he gives a final swallow he acts like he was going to regurgitate it...but he manages to keep it down...then lets out a satisfying burp and says how good he was...then smiled at you and asked what was for dessert. You stood up and laughed at him...and said you never wanted to see another human being eat a live animal again...that it was totally wrong...Criss giggles with you and pulls you close and asks you for a kiss...you slide back very quickly and told him not after having that rodent in their you weren't going to let him kiss you...Criss waited for his opportune moment...and when you least expected it...he put a whopping kiss on you...and when he moved away from you...he pulled Zeke out of your mouth unscathed...and very much alive.

You looked at him, totally shocked and amazed at what he just pulled off...you gave him a hug and asked him how in the hell he did that!!...even though you already knew what his famous answer was going to be...A good magician never reveals his secrets...then he asks you to stick around for his shooting of an episode of Mindfreak at the park...you agree and follow him around for the remainder of the evening...it was a total blast watching him work...he was the greatest guy ever!