~IMAGINE 98~

You showed up in Vegas to witness Criss Angel's newest additions to his show. You had no idea what to expect, all you knew was that it wasn't going to be dull or boring. Once you made it to the Luxor, you got your normal room, and got settled in before getting dressed up for the show of your life!! What you didn't know was that it was going to be a lot more than you bargained for. At first, you went down and bought your ticket to see Mindfreak Live! It went as usual and Criss was his amazing self as always.

After his performance, most of the crowd left except for only the truest Loyals and luckily you were one of them, to be a special part of witnessing some of his new acts for the show! First, he did some very wicked and new levitations that you or no one had ever seen before. Then during his next excursion, he decided to go back to his roots a little bit, by bringing back a kick-ass remake of his sexy and romantic performance of 'Enrapture'. Where he picked you as his partner for the demonstration, it made you blush but happy at the same time, he was such a strong leader, that you just let him move you into all the positions he needed you to go it was so hott you really felt like kissing him on those sexy plush lips of his.

But you held yourself back, not wanting to make a scene with all the other close Loyals watching you. After he finished though he kissed your hand and thanked you very much for your special assistance. His final new demonstration was a little more troubling and concerning...even when at first you had no idea what he was going to do, all you saw was a container with a large scorpion in it, then he came out dressed up as the notoriously crazy Xristos. He went to the front of the stage and pulled the scorpion out and held him by the tail gently and told you all that he was not poison free, and that he hadn't been milked, he was extremely venomous. Then he held his head back and carefully dropped the scorpion in his mouth, then closed his mouth shut and pulled his head up to look at all of you.

You begged him to take it out, before something bad happened, that what he was doing wasn't more on the crazy side, but it was on the very dangerous side. The other Loyals quickly agreed with you...but he moved forward and opened his mouth very slowly until it was wide open...and waited for him to come out on his own and drop to the floor, at first it was going just as he wanted it to, but just as the scorpion almost went all the way out...then you saw because you were the closest that the scorpions tail stung him at least three times. After the scorpion fell to the floor, so did Criss.

You were on your phone in a flash calling 911, as you jumped on the stage and quickly placed the cage over the scorpion so he couldn't hurt anyone else and grabbed Criss and held him in your lap, and asked very panically to stay awake, as you wrapped your arms around him with his other loyals gathered all around both of you. Criss was looking right up at you with a slight smile on trying to keep you from worrying about him so much...he reached over and grabbed your hand and held onto it tightly. The EMT's got there and loaded him immediately onto the gurney but Criss still had a death grip on your hand as he tried to tell them he wasn't leaving without you.

So they loaded him and you both into the ambulance...as they rushed him to the emergency room they asked you how many times you thought he was stung, you without moving your eyes from his told them that he was stung three times. They put his IV in and began giving him fluids, but couldn't give him any antivenom until the doctors read his file to make sure he wasn't allergic to any of them. Once he was in the emergency room, you were sent into the waiting room and said they would let you know about your boyfriend as soon as they got his antivenom started so that it wouldn't cause permanent damage.

Criss's mouth and neck were slightly swollen, but the doctors were amazed that it wasn't a lot worse. Criss's system was accepting the venom instead of fighting it like most antibodies...which meant he must have been stung several times before and his bloodstream was used to the venom. The doctor finally came out to where you were waiting and told you that Criss would be just fine after a couple weeks, with his anti-venom treatments. You jumped up and asked if you could go see him, they showed you into the room as you sat down and held onto his hand, Criss smiled at you and apologized for scaring you so much...but said he would be fine. You tried to lighten the moment and asked him if he learned his lesson about playing with scorpions in his mouth...he snickered and said hell no, that as soon as he got out he was going to do it all over again, until he did it successfully, then he added the only bad thing about it, was that due to the stings his taste buds were numb. 

One week later, Criss was walking out of the hospital in perfect condition with you wrapped in his arms and just to keep his word, he went on stage right after his show and showed the entire crowd his scorpion trick while he was still Xristos, you just closed your eyes until you heard everyone cheer at his success. Then he jumped off the stage and grabbed you up, and kissed your face as he smeared his Xristos makeup and fake blood all over you.