~IMAGINE 80~

You were new to New York and was just walking along the sidewalk...looking for a new start in your life...when you happened to look into a window...and saw a very exotically beautiful man with very long hair sitting in the window wearing some kind of water suit...as men were putting chains and locks all around him...you took a few steps closer and peeked thru the window...when he looked up at you he gave you an irresistible smile and nodded at you...then waved his hand at you to come into the building with him...you moved around to the door where two other guys opened the door for you and showed you to where he was at...he stood up and asked you very comically what you thought of his new look.

You laughed with him and said it was very becoming...but it looked just a little heavy...he snickered and said they were but it was for his deadly demonstration he was going to be doing shortly...you shook his hand and told him good luck...but as you were heading out...he stopped you and asked you to stay with him while he was doing it...that he would really feel that he could do it successfully if you were there to cheer him on...you gave him a smile and asked him if that was an official hitting line...he moved in closer to you wrapped in the chains and all...and said if he said it was were you going to bite on it.

You moved right up to him and touched his chest with your hand and said it was the best offer you've had so far...he moved in and wanted to put his arm around you...but he was all tied up at the moment so he just settled for that first kiss...then his two older brothers drug him to the water torture chamber and hooked him up to the crane and playfully told him that they always wanted to torture their little brother and now they got to...Crisstopher looked over at me and gave me a smile and said he'd see me later...then they slowly lifted him then dropped him into the tank...which made you an official nervous wreck...hoping that you didn't lose him from drowning right after you meet him...and you find out that he likes you enough to want to be with you.

But you did what you promised him...you stayed right by the tank with your hand on it where his hands were...and when the time came you cheered the loudest during his miraculous escape...24 hours later...once he was out of the chamber and very carefully hauled back down to the floor...and into a wheelchair because his energy was completely drained...but he was strong enough to hold his hand out to you...wanting you to go with him...you held onto his hand very gently so you didn't hurt him from being in the water for that long left his skin very thin and easy to injure. 

After three days in the hospital he was up and ready to go again...when his brother's signed him out...he grabbed you and told you that he needed you to be his girl...because he didn't want to be cold and lonely no more...you jumped in his arms and said deal very quickly because you didn't want to be alone anymore either...then you both kissed very deeply as he lifted you up in the air and carried you all the way to his house...because there was just a little more he wanted to find out about you on a more personal level...which left you giggling the entire time...he was truly the sweetest and sexiest goth guy you ever met.