~ IMAGINE 37~

Criss Angel was doing a demonstration just outside the city limits that had to do with a pit of King Cobra's and Rattle Snakes...we was going to attempt to find out of all of them the one snake that had a mark that one of his fans put on the underbelly of...with his mental abilities blindfolded...so he couldn't see where the snakes were located...or which snake the fan placed in the group of other snakes...he was however not going to enter the pit with them...for they were all extremely poisonous...you were there trying to reach out to him...before he had the blindfold put on him...until someone from the crowd violently pushed into you trying to reach out to him as well...and you fell into the pit!

You landed on your stomach with your face directly in the face of one of the rattlesnakes...coiled up and tail rattling wildly...you froze up as tears began to slide down your face...Criss instantly jumped into the pit barefoot...and very slowly but easily lifted you up into his arms...and cradled you bridal style...as he calmed you he began to walk thru the pit full of poisonous and now angry snakes...you stayed very still and quiet as you watched him skillfully maneuver thru them without so much as getting one snake to strike him...then he handed you up to his brothers to pull you out...then he walked back into the center of the ring and grabbed one snake and put it in his trance...then he closed his eyes and levitated out of the pit with the hypnotized snake around his neck...and lit right beside you...and handed you the snake and asked you if the snake he chose was the one with the marking under his belly...JD handed you the UV light...as you moved it up and down the snake's belly...you saw the iridescent mark and said yes...Criss showed the crowd the snake then tossed it back into the pit...he thanked all his fans for showing up to watch...even though it didn't go exactly the way he wanted it to...then he gently grabbed your hand and escorted you to his trailer and asked you if you were alright...you leaped into his arms and thanked him with a kiss for saving your life.

Criss smiled at you and thanked you for making his performance more thrilling...and more of a challenge for him...then he asked you if you would like to join him and his family for dinner...that it was the very least he could do for you after your terrifying experience you had...on his behalf. You quickly accepted his offer and said you'd love to meet his amazing family personally...instead of just merely seeing them...he gave you his heart melting smile and said that was great...then he said he needed to get changed and he'd gather his family up then head out to the restaurant. As soon as he introduced you to his family...you fell in love with them all...they were so nice...and the dinner was exquisite, but you couldn't tell if it was the dinner itself or the company you were with...all in all it was the greatest moment of your life...at least it was until Criss surprised you again after dinner, when he asked you to spend the night with him. You blushed a lot...but how could anyone say no to Criss Angel!!! He gave you the best time of your life...and you really never wanted the moment to end...you were in love with the Master of Magic...The Lord of Illusion...The King of them all!!