~IMAGINE 30~

You and your girlfriends Sandy, Rachel, & Siera...were going on a beautiful nature hike to enjoy the scenery and to take pictures while enjoying the Summer day...on the other side of the same trail...Sully Erna, Klayton Scott, Criss Angel, & Leland Chapman were taking the same nature hike...only they were riding on trick bikes...doing some crazy stunts having a good ole time...after half of the day slowly moved forward...your friends and Criss's friends were moving closer together...you grabbed your camera and went to the top, and went close to the edge wanting to take the breathtaking picture you saw...when out of nowhere Criss came flying thru the air...on his bike...but when he saw you in his landing spot...he flipped the bike and crashed and burned so he wouldn't hit you.

You ran over to him and quickly checked him over subconsciously for you were a doctor from the hospital. You asked him if he was alright...he looked at you, and gave you a very wide grin, and said he was just fabulous...then added very flatteringly...that he didn't know angels took nature hikes. You blushed at him...but as you were going to answer him...your friends came up to you hollering, about who all they ran into...and totally wanted to camp with you all...you snickered at their reaction when they saw who was totally flirting with you...then Klayton came up behind you...and gave you a side tap...and asked if this bum was bothering you...you looked at Klayton Scott, and gave him a huge hug...telling him what a huge Klaymate you were...then showed him your Scandroid tattoo on your shoulder.

Which made Criss a little jealous...so he entranced you with some magic...while Rachel moved closer to Klayton and asked him about his music...for she was totally enamored with the Sexy Red headed fox. Sandy didn't really care for her and Sully were completely wrapped up in one another...talking about his song that Sandy loved the most...which was epically "Cryin' Like A Bitch"...he even sang a little of it to her...which made her smile and blush a little. Leland was sitting down on the rock next to Siera already making moves on her...asking her about all her personal life, and things she liked and disliked...for ever since Leland's wife dumped him...he's been looking hard for his new Mrs right...and Siera totally looked like her to him.

You all had the greatest time ever...especially during the nightly campfire, and scary stories...Klayton was totally the best at the story telling...and during the terrifying part of the story Criss snuck up behind you and slid his finger down your spine...which made you get goosebumps, and chills...you turned around and smacked him and told him never to do that again...then he sat down behind you and wrapped his arms around you...and nuzzled you playfully around your neck, and apologized...and the entire time of the story telling...you realized that all the things you've heard about being alone in the wilderness bringing two people together...was true...for Siera and Leland said they were tired of stories and wanted to head to the tents...Sandy and Sully went to her tent shortly after...Criss grabbed him and asked him where the hell he was going...and Sully knelt down and said with a snicker, that he was going to go have sex...then snuggle up and sleep it off...for she was hott!

Luckily you and Criss were the only two that heard Sully say that...Klayton, Rachel, you and Criss were the only ones left...Klayton was done telling crazy and scary stories...and went to Rachel's ear and asked her if he could bunk with her in her tent...she didn't say one word...she just stood up and grabbed him and pulled him into the tent...Criss was laughing his ass off...at the sight...Klayton finally got the one girl...that took charge of the situations...You just sat there a looked into the fire...Criss slid in closer behind you...and asked if you were ready for bed yet...you could tell by his expressions that he was more than ready...

You got up and slowly headed to your tent, Criss loyally following very close behind you...as soon as you got into your night clothes...he moved in very close to you completely naked...whispered in your ear that he was totally in the mood to search you for ticks...which was the cutest sexual pass you ever got from any guy...after you and your friends very passionate night of fun...you all headed home from the nature trail...the only change was...you each left with different people than what you started out with...for you all found your new boyfriends...what love you can find in the exotic wilderness...was amazing.