~IMAGINE 92~(Pt. 3 of Imagine 90)

The next morning, you woke up with your loving Angel and husband sleeping peacefully wrapped around you...because he was quite worn out from last nights excursions, because he told you last night that he had promised his mother a grandbaby, and he didn't want to die, without trying to keep his promise, and for him, you agreed to try. He was weak and his eyes were bloodshot red when he woke up and you thought maybe his vitals were beginning to shut down, but when you quickly checked him over, everything was still working properly, even though his throat, nose, and eyes felt like they were on fire.

You wiped his forehead with a damp rag and went to the kitchen to try to get him to eat and drink maybe some juice instead of water so it would give him some vitamins. When you got back the doctor was in the room with Criss and drawing some more blood, wanting to do another test on him because his body was acting right for a patient suffering from radiation poisoning, and he should be on his deathbed by now. So Criss willingly gave him the blood and laid there until I came in with the food, and said he was actually famished. He ate and drank all of his orange juice and asked if he could have some more. You gave him a loving smile and told him you would be back with seconds for your honey bunny.

The doctor had the lab do his bloodwork first priority then told them to send the results to him immediately. Later, that afternoon while you and Criss were sitting in the bed holding onto each other while watching cartoons on the television the doctor burst into the room with a very large smile on his face, and said that Criss wasn't dying at all and that he didn't have radiation poisoning. That his blood was mixed up with another patient that passed away yesterday...and all Criss had was an upper respiratory infection from inducing too much of the pyro blast and with the proper meds, he could be able to leave within the next couple days. Criss looks at you and jumps out of the bed and does a silly dance with you from his excellent news, then he asks you to call his family to let them know that their emergency trip wasn't necessary because he was going to be fine!!

You asked him if he still wanted to be married to you now that he was going to be fine, but he put you in a big dip and said you stayed with him thru his worst times, and now he was going to make sure that he stays with you for your best times, and you were stuck with him whether you want him or not. Then he kissed you very passionately and gave you a perverted smile and reminded you about the grandbaby promise to his mommy...and that as soon as he got released, he wanted to go on a real honeymoon and see if he could make it happen. You giggled with him and told him that you would do anything for his sweet, sexy, and silly ass.