~IMAGINE 32~

This Imagine is for Siera Smith...for her birthday!!

You are Criss Angel's Goddaughter and the daughter of Leland Chapman...you was spending the entire month with Criss and his wife Kc...knowing that Criss always went all out for your birthday that was coming up...and your father was very busy busting bad guys with his father Dog...you didn't know at the time that Criss bought tickets and backstages passes to see your favorite band YFE...(Your Favorite Enemies)...when Criss told you the great news you were so excited you couldn't get to sleep at all...you were so antsy trying figure out what you were going to wear for the once in a lifetime occasion because you had such a huge crush on the Lead singer Alex Foster...you thought he was so dreamy.

Criss and Kc woke you up first thing that next morning...and told you it was time to head out...they took you on a full day fun birthday trip...where he took you to the amusement park, then took you to a nice dinner...but you were so waiting for tonight's festivities...watching YFE perform...then meet them personally backstage!! You finished the amazing dinner they took you on...then they handed you a couple of presents...Kc bought you a gorgeous dress to wear for the concert...then Criss took you and Kc both to where the concert was going to be held...but before you all went in...you hugged and kissed them both, and thanked them for the best birthday ever!

Once you made your first step into the stadium...your heart skipped a beat because you saw him standing center stage talking to the audience...Criss and Kc took you to the front of the stage and got ready for the show...they began the performance with the song called "I Just want You to Know" then they went to "A View From Within" followed by "Open Your Eyes" & "Would You Believe"...you had the greatest time ever...especially when Alex kept staring at you...it made you blush. after three hours of the concert time...it finally had it's finale with the song "1-2-3(One Step Away)"...your heart stopped when Alex pulled you up on the stage...but Criss and Kc knew all about it...for it was all part of your birthday experience Criss got for you...but what Criss didn't know was that Alex really had the hots for you when he saw you...and to end the perfect birthday he wanted to take you out on a date.

You got a ton of pictures and autographs with the band...then in return they asked Criss for his autograph which made you smile and blush a little bit with your heroes asking your very cool godfather for his autograph...then Alex went up to Criss and asked out of professional courtesy if he could take you out on a date. Your heart jumped a beat as you began to slightly levitate to the clouds after hearing Alex asking for that...you were looking at Criss and Kc...grasping your hands together in a slightly begging motion...Criss wasn't really liking the idea, but Kc grabbed him from behind and answered for her hubby...and told Alex that would be very sweet of him to take you out on a date for your birthday...then very gently walked your husband out the door as they both wished you a good time.

You and Alex moved in close together, and talked to get to know each other first...then he decided to take you to the movies...where he bought the popcorn, and a huge cherry coke to share...halfway thru the show...you noticed Alex doing the famous move on you...which made you blush a little more...but you were really loving the attention...by the time the end credits were going across the screen...Alex was kissing you all over...and showing you he wanted more. Alex walked out with you and was still kissing you and asking you if you'd go to his place with him for a while...before he took you back to Serenity.

You hesitated but approved...where he gave you the greatest birthday present ever!!...and afterward, he asked you to be his steady girlfriend...you leap into his arms and say absolutely yes!...after Alex hears your approval...he takes you back to Serenity very happily knowing that you were his girl.

he takes you back to Serenity very happily knowing that you were his girl