~IMAGINE 29~

You were Criss Angels best friend since grade school...but since his fame took him to the top, you haven't seen much of him...and you began to think that maybe he left you in his past...and moved on without you...but you have never been happier or prouder of him...for making his dreams a reality. You didn't have a family of your own...so you had always looked to John and Dimitra as your parents...you were out in the front yard heading to your mailbox...when you noticed Dimitra sitting on her porch step very sad and looking really depressed.

You knew it was Mother's Day...and figured all three of her boys would be there to celebrate with her...but you couldn't stand to see her like that, so you went over to see her and ask her if she was alright...as soon as she saw you, she jumped up and wrapped her arms around you...so happy that you came over...then she added that her boys were in Vegas helping Crisstopher with his new show, and was so busy they forgot Mother's Day...you gave her a big squeeze and said she has always been a mother to you...then with a little magic trick you picked up from Criss, when you and he were in 8th grade...you pulled out a bouquet of roses with a stuffed angel bear wrapped around the vase...and handed it to her...and thanked her for always being there for you...and the best and only mother you ever knew.

Dimitra was in full throttle tear mode, when she saw her flowers...and she gave you a bigger hug and thanked you for making her day bright and cheerful, you also took her out to dinner...it wasn't until after dinner was over that her boys called her on her cell phone...and seriously apologized for forgetting one of the most important days of all...then added that all of them were on their way to spend the next few weeks with her...Dimitra brightened up at the thought of spending so much time with her...but added that she was still being taken care of...that you came over and spent Mothers Day with her...and gave her a beautiful gift...a very fancy dinner.

It wasn't until the next morning that JD, Costa, and Criss pulled up in the driveway...but they came with a heap load of presents for their mommy...and even a few extras as an apology for not being there on the right day...you were watching from across the street...as they had a very amazing family reunion...you couldn't believe how sexy Criss was...since he left New York...he's changed a lot...but he was a rich celebrity now...and way out of your league...but your phone went off, and took your mind off that particular subject...it was Dimitra, and she really wanted you to come over and spend the day with her and her boys...for it just wasn't right without you there...then she added that Criss really wanted to see you...and just like the crazed teen in puppy love...you dropped the phone and ran out into your yard...jumped over your fence...and made it to their yard in just a few minutes.

You went to Dimitra first, then you ran to Costa next...for you and he had a huge understanding about each other...and for the fact, that you and he used to stay up all night and watch popeye the sailor man on cartoon network...you would always call him Jeep Jeep...and he'd call you Sweet Pea...JD snuck up behind you next and gave you a big hug from behind and lifted you off your feet...his nickname for you was and always will be Lil' Sister...after the excitement died down...Criss came off the porch and went up to you...and looked you up and down analyzing you with that crazy ass stare that he always used to do...then he grabbed you up into a big bear like hug...and told you he's really missed you...and that you looked great.

You blushed a little bit at him...and told him that he looked pretty damn good himself...which made him turn a very bright red...but instead of turning away...he reached over and gave you a little peck on the lips...then thru the rest of the day...you two pretty much stuck together like glue...by the time it was bedtime...you stepped up and asked Criss if he'd go out with you...you about fell on your ass when you actually heard him say yes. You and Criss officially went out on your first date...then for the entire time Dimitra's boys stayed with her...Criss was with you. Dimitra was ecstatic to finally see her boy with the perfect girl...Jd and Costa snuck up on you and Criss with Dimitra watching...and they were so childish...singing You and Criss sitting in a tree...Criss jumped up and chased them all around the house wanting to put the hurt on them. But for you, it was a beautiful thing seeing Dimitra so happy...seeing her boys acting like boys again.

It wasn't until the last day of their visiting...that Criss grabbed your hand, and dropped a knee and held up an engagement ring to you...and in front of the whole family...he asked if you would forever be his girl...you burst into emotional tears...and drop down to meet him face to face...and tell him forever...as you hold out your hand...for him to place the ring on for you...then he kisses you and runs up to Dimitra and says he's happy now...then they all say their goodbyes...and instead of Criss taking his brother's back to Vegas...he took you.