~IMAGINE 17~(pt 3 of Imagine 15)

You all were stuck in that lodge for three weeks...until Klayton finally got someone coming through the survival radio he took from the plane...he quickly grabbed it and told them that they were alright for now...but needed a rescue team to come get them...that you all were held up in an abandoned lodge...Criss took the radio...and told them exactly where it was...after the marked it on their map...they told you all to hold tight...and a rescue team would be heading that direction first thing tomorrow.

After Klayton turned off the radio...you all jumped up and cheered...Criss grabbed you and kissed you deeply in all the excitement...you never thought...that your accidental trip would turn out to be the best time of your life...for Criss Angel was totally hooked on you...and was telling everyone at the lodge that you were his girl...and he was always cheering you up by doing silly magic tricks...and some of them were a little sexually perverted...but he was so adorable when he did them...you just had to giggle with him.

That night was going to be the final night in the lodge...so Criss and the other guys decided to make it a night worth having...they took you girls into separate areas and had the most passionate and sexually romantic night of all...but Criss outlasted them all...and he didn't stop serenading you until early morning...then he snuggled up around you...and whispered very exhaustedly in your ear that he truly loved you...you rolled over and kissed him on his neck and said you loved him too.

You and Rachel were up first that morning...trying to scrounge up enough food to share with the group...until the rescue team could make it to you. Criss shared his portion with you...and said that he wasn't that hungry...and that you needed it more than he did...after eating you just laid back in his arms and waited...along with everyone else doing the same thing...sharing private little conversations amongst themselves.

A few more hours went by, and Klayton and Criss heard the survival vehicles pull up first...then you all jumped up and began grabbing all your belongings and raced out the doors...they quickly loaded you up...and handed you all warm beverages...and soup...then took you back to civilization...where Rachel and Klayton went to New York together...Carrot-Top took Abby to his folk's house so she could finally meet his mom...Sully and Siera headed to Los Angeles for the beginning of his Godsmack tour...and Criss took you back to Vegas with him...where he invited you to stay with him at his home...Serenity...just before he closed the doors behind him...you spun around and told him that it was the greatest accident you ever did...he smiled down at you as he closed the door to his home...and said he was so glad you were a stowaway on his plane...for now he had you in his life forever.