~IMAGINE 60~

You and Criss were going out on your second date...and he decided to take you on an adventurous white water rafting date...with beautiful scenery, water playing, and once you both reached your destination a peaceful week camping trip...beens you were the adventurous type just like he was...you thought it was a great idea...plus it would get you both out of the fast city life for 7 whole days...so late that evening you packed up all the necessary essentials you needed...and your survival pack just in case...then drove to the Luxor to his room to stay with him..because you both would be leaving first thing that next morning.

Costa had already come by and taken Hammie to his place to take care of him until Criss and you made it back from your trip...you made it into the room and Criss was running around in his underwear like a chicken with his head cut off...trying to get all of his shit together in his duffle bag. you snuck up behind him and grabbed his ass..and asked him what he lost...he snickered as he spun around and grabbed you into a liplocking kiss...and as he pulled away he said what was left of his mind...that he couldn't find his sleeping bag anywhere...you looked around the room and after about a minute you pointed on the top shelf in his huge walk-in closet...he looked up and said comically, oh there it is...and jumped up and pulled it down...then crammed it in his duffle...and said he had everything else packed...you tossed your bag next to his...and said you were all set too...he lifted you up in his arms and carried you to the bedroom...as you giggled and told him that you didn't fraternize on the second date either...he said that was too bad...because he did...but all you both ended up doing that night was snuggling and talking about the fun you two were going to have.

6:00 a.m. came early the next morning...but you both were so ready for the trip...you and he loaded up his trick'd' up Hummer and headed out...during the long ride to the beginning of the rapids...you both shared food, drink, and listened to your favorite songs...which just happened to some of his favorites too...you were so happy to have Criss as a potential boyfriend...because you both had so much in common...you loved the same things...and you both were very headstrong/stubborn...and you both enjoyed a good adrenaline rush...but as you reached the beginning of your destination...neither of you knew just how much you were going to get...and soon the vacation date...was going to turn into a nightmare...and that both of you would have to put your heads together if you wanted to survive long enough to make it out of there in one piece.

                                              TO BE CONTINUED...