~IMAGINE 82~

You were a young photographer looking for your big break...wanting to take professional photos of cool, sexy, and exotic guys all over New York...just to prove that exotic guys could be just as Handsome and chic as those clean cut short haired geeks that all the major companies hire as male models...you were walking aimlessly along Central Street close to the park when you came across a very exotic and gorgeous specimen...he was doing close up magic for people sitting at one of the park benches...after he finished and was walking away you went up to him and introduced yourself to him and asked him if you could use him for your photoshoot...that he would be absolutely perfect for it.

At first, he wasn't interested at all in it...but when you told him how much money you would pay him for just a few photos...he jumped all over it...because he was very much in a financial bind...you gave him the money first just as a show of good faith...then he asked you what kind of photos you wanted...he gave you a devilish smirk when he said it...which made you blush..but said it was strictly professional...just to prove to your bosses that gothic and exotic guys could be just as handsome...and modelistic than those clean cut and shaven dorks that they usually use for models. He gave you a smile and said he couldn't agree more...

After the two-hour photoshoot...he shook your hand and said his name was Crisstopher...you showed him your work...and asked him what he thought...he looked at them and whispered in your ear that he never looked hotter...you smiled at him and said you certainly agreed with him...you sent the photos to your boss...which just happened to be another woman...and said that my choice of model was perfect...and he was absolutely gorgeous...Crisstopher was standing in your doorway when your boss sent you your check for your first successful photoshoot...you were so excited when you saw how much you got from it...and grabbed Crisstopher...and asked him if he'd like to go out to celebrate with you...he gave you a gleaming smile and wrapped his arm around you and said it would be his pleasure and honor to take such a beautiful and talented girl for a date...then he added very playfully that if it ended up being an all night date that would be perfect too...