~IMAGINE 86~

Criss Angel was going thru a difficult time with his personal life and it was starting to screw with his professional behavior and how he treated fans that thought the world of him. At first Criss didn't even notice his problem, and it wasn't until you went to his show and asked him for a picture with him, and maybe an autograph, and it just hit him at the wrong time, and he blew up on you and pushed you out of his way and stormed off to his changing room after he cussed you out for no reason other than being a loyal fan of his for many years, and it was just your first time getting to meet him personally.

JD and John Farrell gave you a hug and apologized for his brother's behavior, and that he was just going thru a lot of personal legal shit about his son with his ex-wife and it was worrying the hell out of him...because he didn't want to lose joint custody of his son. You told them it was alright even though deep down it hurt you immensely, and just felt like dropping to the floor and crying, as your heart was shattering like glass. JD went into Criss's changing room and gave him the third degree for treating that young girl that way when all she wanted was to show him how much she adored and loved him. Then he told him that there was no excuse for his behavior, and it sure wasn't that girl's fault that his ex-wife was a bitch and wanted to take his son away.

Criss gave a deep hurtful sigh and told his brother that he was right, and he needed him to bring her into the dressing room after he cleaned up so he could apologize to her, because he didn't realize what he did, until he got into his room...and now his conscience was eating at him for it. You were getting your jacket that you left in your seat and was walking out of the stadium when JD called you over to him and asked you to follow him, that he had someone that wanted to talk to you. You hesitantly followed him as you were wiping your eyes with your hankie. JD walked you to the door and after you went in the room JD asked you to sit down and he would be out in a minute, then he went in back to tell him that you were out sitting on the sofa.

JD left the room altogether, as you waited on the sofa wondering what was going on. Moments later Criss came out of the back room cleaned up and mostly dressed except for his shirt that was still in his hand, and sat down beside you and gave you a hug and wholeheartedly apologized for his very rude and hurtful behavior, that he was going thru a lot of shit and as of late, he's been unknowingly taking it out on everyone around him. You accepted his apology but was at a loss for words because you were too entranced on his amiable pecks and chest...and out of sheer curiosity you reached over and gave his biceps a slight squeeze, and told him how beautifully buff he was.

Criss turned slightly red as he chuckled and thanked you for flattering him. Then he reached out and pulled a rose out of midair and handed it to you, and asked you what it was that you wanted him to endorse and he would do that for you real quick. You pulled out a hat, shirt, and a very old picture of him that you bought a long time ago when he first started out when you first became a fan of his. He pulled out a silver permanent marker and did his famous autograph on all of them and personalized them directly to you, then added a couple of hearts at the end. You put the had on your head then turned around and removed your shirt and put the signed shirt on which caught him a little off guard, but was actually admiring the view for that split second.

You jumped up and thanked him, and was getting ready to rush out of the room to tell your friends that were with you what happened. But Criss stopped you and asked you if you wouldn't mind grabbing something to eat with him, because after all his shows it made him extremely hungry, and he didn't like to dine alone. You blushed at the thought of eating with him with a lot of people seeing you with him, but you shook your head yes.

 Criss gave you that debonair smile that no loyal could resist, as he told you how happy you made him just now as he wrapped his arm around you and walked you down to The Pyramid Diner, and ordered dinner for you both. Which was the greatest thing that's ever happened to you...or so you thought until he asked you to share the night with him as well...which turned out to be even better than the greatest especially when he added playfully that he wanted to make sure his apology was thorough and good enough for your acceptance.