~IMAGINE 52~

You were standing in the very long line at the Criss Angel Meet n Greet...just trying to get one glimpse of him...you never was a fan of magic...but you thought he was the sexiest man on the planet...and just wanted to see him in person...you girlfriends didn't like magic or him...and told you it was a waste of time...that he had so many other fans that loved everything about him...that he wouldn't have time for non-magical fans...that just loved his body...you told them that you didn't care...that it was your time, not theirs...and if they didn't want to wait with you or on you...that they could go ahead and do other things...but you were going to see him!!

So you stand there for several hours and listen to the fanatics around you talking about all of their favorite stunts and demonstrations that he's done...then they turn to you and ask what your favorite one was...you look around for a moment and say all the parts where he rips off his shirt...then added and just listening to his very sexy voice. The girls look at you and say you don't know anything about his magical feats do you?? You look at them and tell them that you liked his magic alright...but it was him that you were in love with...just for being a great person...and so damn gorgeous...after they realized that you weren't a Mindfreak fan...you were just a groupie...they walked away from you and ignored you.

Hours went by and finally you made your way to the table where Criss was sitting...he was holding a silver marker...and right when he looked up at you...he thought his eyes were going to bug out...and his tongue was going to lag down...he thought you were a knockout!! You quickly explained to him before the other females could say it in a harsh manner...that you purely admired him as a person...more than just a simple magician...and that you thought he was the most gorgeous man alive...Criss choked on his gum that he was chewing on...as he turned a strawberry red from blushing.

Then he thanked me and told me to come on around and take a picture with him...I eagerly walked around and stood beside him...but he pulled you on his lap...and during the picture taking...he was fondling you underneath the table...you look at him and he gives you that irresistible smile...and whispers in your ear...that he thought you were damn sexy yourself...then asked you what you were going to be doing later...hinting under the table that he was sexually interested in you...you giggle at him...and say...hopefully be with him tonight...then he gives you your autographed picture...and kisses you and tells you to meet him by the water fountain at 9:00 and he'd take you for a magical carpet ride...you blow him a kiss as he reaches out and catches it and puts it in his pocket...then winks at you...which makes the other girls that were in front of you jealous...because all they got was a picture autograph...and a slight kiss on the hand...and you were going to get so much more!! You were going to get some Mindfreak Magical Love Muscle...and maybe more if you were lucky...and you felt very lucky at that point.