Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL

"What the hell! You have no right to just kidnap me out of nowhere and sign me up for some boyband!"

Her name is Rha Eun-ha. She enjoyed her life by entertaining people with her dance performances all over Seoul until she was kidnapped by a group of men in black, leading her to Big Hit Entertainment's HQ.

What happened earlier...

"Thank you, thank you.", she bowed her head over and over again as the audience tosses bills on her hat that was laid on the ground.

She somewhat did this for a living. Just to keep herself alive and not rely on her parents every time she needed something. She hated the feeling of relying and being in debt to others.

Her audience applaud her once again before saying goodbye to her. "Goodbye Kitsune! Great work today!"

"I think that's enough for the day!", she grabs her black, Volcom cap and takes out the bills, counting them before putting it in the front pocket of her backpack and took off her white, Kitsune mask after people left.

"Rha-Rha!", Eun-ha's friend, Kang Jun rides his motorcycle to her while waving. He's a guy that a girl would want to be as a boyfriend. He's got the face, the body also, he's very boyfriend material. But, the thing is, no matter how obvious it is, he stays in the friend-zone for his sake. And it didn't matter if he was really good-looking or boyfriend material. "I'll grab you some garb and we'll head back to the apartment. What do you want?", he said removing his helmet.

Eun-ha meets up with him and pokes her fingers together. "Masizzim beef ribs?", she innocently smiles at him and pokes her tongue to the side.

"Again?", he laughs and ruffles her hair. "Ok. I'll get the food and meet you back at the apartment? Unless you wanna come with me and we can go home together?", he said with a smile, hoping she would do the last part.

"Nah dude. I have to pack up first so I rather meet you back at the apartment with the food ready. Cuz we both know that I'll be smelling the ribs outside the building.", she said in a playful manner and turns around, waving her hand. "You go on ahead Jun. I'll take my bike. See you in half an hour. And the damn food better be there!"

Jun sighs and chuckled. "Alright boss. As you wish.", he starts his bike's engine and puts on his helmet. "Half an hour ok?", he signals her with a two-finger salute before riding off to the road.

She smirks and then goes back to her dancing spot where she left her backpack with her mask resting on top of it. Oh, and her old school mini-boombox. She fits the music player inside her backpack and decided to rearrange what's inside her bag. "Aigoo. What a pain. Should've used Jun's spare bag.", she scratches her head, irritated and did what she had to do, putting her earplugs on.

While she does that, a black limo stops a couple feet from where Eun-ha was and a group of men in black with shades got out of it. A couple of them approached the young lady.

"Are you Ms. Rha?", said the biggest member of the men in black.

Of course, with her earplugs in her ears, she couldn't hear anything.

"Ms.Rha—", he says again but gets cut off as she throws an empty bottle over her shoulders.

"Eh?", Eun-ha perks up, raising a brow. "What the—", she sees the shadows looming over her then turns around, hitting the man with her backpack out of impulsiveness. "Oh, my bad.", she smiles at them like nothing happened and goes back to what she was doing.

"Grab her. The boss wants her ASAP.", the big guy rubs his nose and points at her.

They went for her, grabbing both of her arms and dragged her into the limo before she could escape.