Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush

When Eun-ha returned to her floor, she went to the boys' room first. And hell, they weren't planning on letting her off without answering some questions.

"Eun-ha, was that Jackson-ssi again?", V pulled her to the couch and starts shooting. "You hit him didn't you? Why was he there? Why was he even here in the first place? Why—"

Eun-ha slightly raises her hand. "Hyung, it's ok. He was here to apologize. Nothing else.", she grinds her teeth together and leans her back on the couch.

Suga seats on the other side of her and grabs her hand. "Next time you slap someone else, make sure you slap them real good."

"I would have but that would cause me more trouble. Damaging pretty faces will kick my pride to the back of my head.", Eun-ha unconsciously leans herself to Suga. "I don't like him. Not one bit.", she realizes she was so close to Suga and pulls away from him. "Sorry."

"But Jackson-ssi seems fond of you though. Have you ever liked anyone Eun-ha?", V clears the awkward atmosphere between her and Suga and shoots more juicy questions.

Suga looks at her as well, for an answer that is.

"I did. But that was ancient history. I still like that person up today though. He's out of my reach.", she dramatically puts her hand on her chest and gives out fake sobs.

Jungkook sat on the ground in front of her and grins. "Who was it?"

Eun-ha hesitated a little bit but there was no used in not telling. "Big Bang's T.O.P.", she covers her face and melts on the couch. "I'm never gonna reach him!", she whimpered.

"That's not what I meant Eun-ha. I meant like have you ever liked a normal person?", said V.

Suga then smirks and looks to the side. "Of course he's out of your reach. He's one of South Korea's biggest idols. AND he's old."

"Stop talking about T.O.P like that. I was over it a long time ago. And I don't care if he's old!", Eun-ha nudges her elbow at Suga.

"Basically what you're saying is, you've never liked anyone, never kissed anyone and have never been into a relationship?", V hinted a little teasing as he signals Jungkook to grin as well.

Eun-ha covers her face. "No. I didn't have time for it.", she sits up and slouches, resting her elbows on her lap. "I never had the time to look for someone. Not like I wanted to either. What can I say? Dancing back at the underground, chilling with Jun's dogs and playing league with the boys were the only things I enjoyed. So far."

V puts his arms around Eun-ha and pats her shoulders. "Speaking of enjoying things, do you have anything that you have your eyes on at the moment? Anything. Like food, clothes or whatever."

"Nice going hyung.", Jungkook smirks.

Suga got interested too so he leans closer. "Yeah, what he said."

"Why yall asking me that all of a sudden?", she tilts her head. "But to answer your question, nothing in particular. Food's got me going. So whateves."

"Riiiiight. Oh also, who do you like the most out of us?", said Jungkook out loud causing attention.

Rapmon, Jimin, J-Hope and Jin popped out of their rooms as they hear the question and settled themselves somewhere. Rapmon was leaning against the wall, Jimin was on Jungkook's back, J-Hope crashed onto the couch on V's lap and Jin sat himself on a chair that was backwards and rests his arms on the back rest.

"Uh...", Eun-ha scratches her head. "I like... All of you I guess?"

"That wasn't the question!", J-Hope blurted out. "You know, to make things interesting, I'll spice it up a bit.", he grins. "If you were stuck on an island with one of us, who would you want it to be?"