Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That

BTS were in Bang's office, planning out what Eun-ha should do since her debut. She had so many interview requests and invitations from variety shows.

"Hoo."

Bang was staring at those big eyes. And they stare back. "So... Rha, why do you have a bird on your shoulder? And in my office?"

"I couldn't leave Kyu-yoon home so I took him with me.", said Eun-ha without looking away from the invitations she was looking at.

"And its name is Kyu-yoon?", Bang PD rests his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together, leaning his nose on them.

"Yep.", Eun-ha turns one of the papers on the desk.

"Hoo.", Kyu-yoon tilts his head side to side.

"And he's your pet?", Bang added.

"Yep.", Eun-ha scribbles on the names of variety invites she didn't like, still not looking away.

"Hoo."

"And he's an owl?", said Bang. Again.

Eun-ha sighs and slams her hands on the desk. "Yes, he's an owl. Yes, he's my pet. Yes, I'm keeping him. And no, I won't give him away. Does that answer all the questions you were gonna throw at me one by one?"

"Hoo hoo.", the owl pecks on its itchy wing flap.

Si-hyuk was taken aback and looks at our old pal Biggie. "She's amazing. She can read minds.", he said while pointing his thumb at Eun-ha. "What else can she not do?"

The giant guard, Biggie, claps his hands in a monotone way. "It's all because of you Mr. Bang."

"Ho ho. You know what to say to make me happy, don't you Hwang?", Bang laughs out loud like the man of the top of the world he is.

Eun-ha pulls her head back and raises a brow. "Hwang? That's your name after all this time Biggie? Every since chapter one?!"

"Hey, you didn't ask. And didn't need to know either.", Hwang retorts.

Eun-ha pops a nerve on her temple as she crumples the paper she was holding. "And what a surprise. You still piss me off Biggie!"

"Well, so do you. You're still a brat since day one.", said Hwang in a cool manner.

The girl stomps her feet and throws the crumpled paper on the ground. "Ya!", Kyu-yoon panics on her shoulder and tries his best to keep hanging onto Eun-ha.

And from there, Eun-ha was restrained by Jimin and J-Hope from clawing Hwang. While they were fighting, Suga was staring at his phone, rubbing the surface of the screen. He had Eun-ha as his background wallpaper.

"I see you hyung.", said a teasing voice. "I see you."

Suga flinches as V flops down next to him. "V, aren't you suppose to be helping Eun-ha?"

"Aren't you?", V sneers playfully. "How many pictures of her sleeping do you even have on your phone hyung? Too many to count?"

Suga smacks him. "Aish— shut up. You and Kookie had been driving me nuts for the past few days you know that?"

"I know. But I want you to know that Eun-ha's getting a lot of attention from everyone now. So I was wondering how you were doing.", said V while doing his aegyo face at his hyung.

"I'm fine. It's good for her.", Suga bluntly replied but it was so obvious that he wasn't so happy about it.

"Ah! Noona, there's an invite from Ask Us Anything!", Jungkook shouted and sprints towards Eun-ha, waving the invitation in the air.