Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man

After her shoot for the day, her and BTS had to go on an interview.

"So, according to fans, there's a competition between Jimin and Eun-ha on being the whiny baby of the group.", said the female host. "Can you guys tell everyone who wins that category?", she giggles.

BTS looked at each other and said the answer in synced besides Jimin. "It's still Jimin.", they said with straight faces. While Jimin mentions Eun-ha's name as the answer to the question.

"Ya! How am I still the baby? Eun-ha whines more than I do now!", Jimin protested and begins to sulk and got off his chair, stomping his feet on the ground.

"Exactly why you're the baby.", Eun-ha commented as she looks to the opposite direction to where Jimin was, pretending he wasn't there with them.

"Ya! Rha Eun-ha!", Jimin advances behind Eun-ha with his chest out and arms behind his head and a pouty look on his face.

Rapmon and V laughs out loud as they remember the time that Jimin did the same thing when they were calling him a yellow card.

The hostess laughs and claps her hands with her mic before saying more. "Alright for the next and last question requested in my station, Eun-ha, what is your type in a person? A lot of female fans asked what your preference for guys is but, there were more male AND female fans who asked about your sexuality. You seem to charm both genders because you're very beautiful and handsome at the same time. I for one, thinks that as well.", she shyly smiles at Eun-ha who stayed calm.

The boys looked at Eun-ha's somewhat bored face that turned into a playful one slowly. "Well, in all honesty, I like a guy who's hardworking I guess, the serious type. But if I were to like a girl, I like to be able to take care of them and someone who calls me 'awesome' or cool. Somewhere around those lines. But I don't know. I've never fallen in love before. "

The boys stole a glance at Suga who pretend not to care but it was so obvious he was itching to fanboy.

"And I don't really have a preference since I never thought about it. If I fall in love with someone, whether it's a boy or a girl, it can't be help since I have never became first to realize my own feelings towards a certain person...", she bluntly looks at the camera with her cheeks turning pink because she could feel Suga's gaze drilling a hole in her. Then she stands up, slowly approaching the camera. "ARMY, you ask the cutest questions.", she winks at the camera and the hostess almost passed out.

BTS held their chests from the wink attack and made those ugh noises.

"Aaaaand cut! That's it! Good job everyone!", said the cameraman.

BTS and the hostess stood up from their chairs and shook hands. Eun-ha goes back to the group and does the same. They remained to talk a little bit but the moment Eun-ha receives a call, she answers it and nods before putting her phone away.

"OK, I'll see you hyungs later. Don't make dinner for me!", she grabs her jacket from the staff and heads out.

Jimin, J-Hope, V and Jungkook turned to each other and nodded. "She's gone. Let's go see what she's up to."

After being suspicious yesterday, the boys had to know what she was doing. She skipped out studio work after her shoot saying that she's going to be busy doing something important and got home around twelve in the morning. She also woke up early today before Jin and was on the phone— according to Jin. JB was not with them today because of work. He insisted of staying with Eun-ha but, she persuaded him and promised that she wasn't gonna have any physical contact with Yoon-gi since she was gonna be busy with something else.

Nobody knew what she was doing. But after some debate, they were gonna find out what it is.

"Just come back to the studio when you guys get the idea. As long as she's not doing something dangerous.", Rapmon frowns. "She seems to be really serious though."