Ch. 60 - Coffee

"Oh thank you. You are still such a nice young lady. We haven't seen you around hm?"

A chuckle escapes Eun-ha's lips as she helps the elder woman move her flower pots while crossing the street. "I've been busy, halmae. You know, with stuff."

"Ah. Your idol life and love life eh?", the elderly laughs in a teasing manner and the two of them reached the other side of the street where a flower shop stood. "My you've grown from a mischievous hero to a grown young lady. I'm sorry for interrupting your morning jog dear."

Eun-ha puts down the post near the barricade of flowers. "No problem halmae. That gave me more exercise! Did you know that I went from four packs to six then back to four? Aish halmae. You need to stop carrying these by yourself! There aren't a lot of nice people to help you around?", she puffs her cheeks, sulking.

The elderly walked past her and slaps her butt with her newspaper. "Alright. Quit your yapping and start running young lady. Aish. Why is a girl so young giving me a lecture?"

"Okie, bye bye halmae!", Eun-ha jogs away from the flower shop while laughing.

She was greeted by her local vendors early in the morning as they start to open up at eight.

"Ah noona! You look hot today!", three of her old dongsaengs from her high school with little kids with them caught her again.

One of them smacks the first one who spoke. "What the hell dude! You want to get beaten?"

Another one of them whispered to the rest. "He's not lying though.", they peeked at Eun-ha.

She had her hair up with her clean undercut. She wore a white cropped hoodie that showed her abs. And a pair of white sweatpants that tucked her sneakers. "Oh. What the hell are you punks doing so early in the morning?", she stops and catches her breath.

"His brothers wanted to go for a walk.", one of them points at the two little kids swinging on their brother's arms.

Eun-ha looks at the little boys and her eyes almost turned heart-shaped. "Aw. Well. I'm on my run right now.", she squats down, extending her hand to the smaller one. "Do you want this noona to be a plane?", she smiles.

The little boy's eyes sparkled and he immediately fell for her charm. "Ok mooma!"

Eun-ha squeaks and picks him up, making him ride her shoulders. "Oh my God you fool. Take care of your brother properly alright? He's too cute for this world."

The dongsaeng bows his head. "Anything for you noona!"

"Give the other one a ride too. We are running around the block. Get ready!", Eun-ha raises her fist in the air.

"Yes noona!"

Meanwhile...

Jin-young and JB were on their morning jog together. Strange, but hey, they are the parents of GOT7. They were on a stop right now, drinking while walking.

"Give noona a high five!"

The GOT7 mother winces his eyes and taps JB's shoulders. "JB. Isn't that Eun-ha?"

JB wipes off his sweat and shakes his head to get the wetness out of his hair. "Huh? Where—", his eyes got hypnotized again as he spots Eun-ha giving a little boy a high five. "Oh."

"Give noona a hug now!", Eun-ha cheerfully hugs the child. "Aish I wish I have a baby brother. Take care of your brothers well will you?"

"Yes noona!", the brother saluted and checks the time. "Time for them to head to daycare. We have to get out of the city today. School trip."