Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment

A week later, BTS arrived at Seoul's airport and there were a lot of fans waiting for them. A couple of them had fan signs for Eun-ha.

"Rha-oppa I love you!"

"You're so beautiful oppa!"

Eun-ha nodded her head and fixes her glasses while guards escorted them out to their vehicle. Jun was already ahead of them due to Bang PD'S little assignments for him.

Inside the van was a very playful atmosphere and a tired one. The maknaes Jungkook, Eun-ha, V and Jimin were doing horseplay in the back seat while the hyungs groaned in exhaustion.

Out of nowhere, Eun-ha's phone rings. She stops head-locking Jungkook and answers the call. "Hey Jun—"

"Eun-ha!", Jun panted from the other line with the sound of wheels clacking in the background.

His voice was loud enough to be on speaker.

"Jun, calm down.", Eun-ha tried to soothe him with a calming tone. "What's wrong—", in the background again, she hears a woman sobbing. A familiar one too. "Is that my mother in the background?!"

"Come to Seoul Hospital now! You're father collapsed and is admitted to the emergency room.", Jun shouted.

Shocked, Eun-ha frozed. The boys could hear it too. "Jun, you better tell me what the fuck's going on! Why are my parents in Seoul when they're suppose to be in New York!"

Jun already hang up while she was yelling at him. More like, he was forced to.

"Shit! Manager, please get us to Seoul Hospital! Please!", Eun-ha begs BTS's manager and slams her hand on the seat.

"I'm already on my way after hearing the whole thing.", retorted the manager.

Eun-ha falls flat on her butt at the back seat. Her fingers trembled. Her whole body trembled. "Appa...", her voice cracked. "Appa—", her words turned into squeaks as she felt weak to the knees.

V crawls to her and wraps his arms around her, rocking her back and forth. "Sh Eun-ha. Everything will be alright."

The hyungs looked back with worry for the dongsaeng. Suga on the other hand, looked conflicted and confused. Looking like all the pieces were slowly coming together.

Half an hour later after a while in the traffic, BTS got to the hospital. Eun-ha sprinted out of the vehicle, to the reception lobby and then to the assigned hall. She scanned the doors for the room number till she sees her Jun walking out of a room.

"Jun!", she sprints to him and grabs him by his jacket. "What happened to my father? Why are they in Seoul? How long did you know that they came back here?!"

"He's fine now.", Jun grabs her wrists gently. "So calm down."

"Eun-ha!", the rest of BTS arrived, panting.

Jun taps Eun-ha in the back and gestures her through the door. "Go see your father."

Eun-ha lets go of him and heads inside the room. Inside, she sees her mother on the side of the bed talking with her father, who was sitting up, awake and looking well. "Appa!", she rushes to his side, kneeling and held his hand. "What are you guys doing here?", she looked like she was about to cry but she doesn't. "How are you appa?"

Kyu-hwang chuckles. "Sorry Eun-ha. This time, it was your mother's idea. And I'm fine little one. Appa's here just for a treatment.", he looks at his wife and smiled.

"Eun-ha, your father needs to rest.", Sun-hee hugs her daughter from behind. "Why don't I treat you and your friends out for breakfast? You guys must be hungry after all that hours in the plane."