Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned

Eun-ha opens her eyes and she sees the ceiling of BTS's living room.

Groaning, she sits up only to see the Pack gathered with Bang Si-hyuk sitting on one of the single couches, crossing his arms. "What happened?"

"Rha Eun-ha. Seriously. How are you gonna be able to shoot the movie if you're always passing out?", Si-hyuk pinches the bridge of his nose and groans. "We don't want you ending up dead before the boys even come back."

"I know I know. It's just that... All of the sudden, I keep having weird flashes about the accident. More often now too.", Eun-ha scratches her head. "Wait, where's Mong Mong?"

Jun appears between Hyo-rin and Bang PD with a big white cat in his arms. "So this is Mong Mong.", he strokes the cat's head. "Eun-ha, you're hoarding animals again."

Bang PD sniffs and sneezes. "Ah. Animals."

Sung-min, who was standing next to Hyo-rin hands him a small packet of tissues. "Here sir."

"Thank you.", PD immediately took it and blows his nose, honking it all out. "Well, I can't blame her. This place... Is big. And it went from eight people occupying it to one.", said Bang in a sad tone. "It's alright... As long as Eun-ha doesn't do anything stupid. Besides—", he turns to her. "How are you gonna take care of your bird and this cat when you go to the US?"

Eun-ha didn't hesitate and responded right away. "I'm bringing them with me."

Eyes turned to Jun. After all, he was her manager. And, he was in charged of taking care of her.

Jun looks at them in disbelief and sighs. "Alright. I'll take care of them when she's on the shoot."

Gin was quiet and then decided that he and the others weren't needed here anymore after knowing his little nutcase dongsaeng was fine. "Guys, we gotta head back to the studio. Beom-seok can't take care of the bar that long with Sung-ah around him. You know how they are."

Sung-min's face flushes, thinking of all the things his naughty twin would be doing with Tower around. "We have to head out. Eun-ha, rest well."

"Bye Eun-ha noona!", Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun said their goodbyes and skipped their way out of the big house, following Gin and Sung-min.

Hyo-rin looks down to her Apple watch and sighs. "Duty calls for me. Gotta go to Seoul's Fashion show. Text me if you need anything hun. Babe, I'll wait for you outside.", she flips her hair to the side and starts strutting out of the house.

Jun nods and lets the cat go, making it head for Eun-ha. "Eun-ha, stop causing trouble. I'll see you soon.", he turns to Bang PD. "Sir, we'll drop you off."

Bang laughs and slowly stands up. "Ah. You're making me sound like an old man! Ms. Rha, please do take care of yourself. You got A LOT of things ahead of you is one of my successful stars. Remember that you're not famous just cuz you're in BTS.", he chuckles as he starts walking out with Jun. "Well, maybe you are. But, you already did make a name for yourself. Even a bigger one once you finish your movie in Hollywood."

When the whole visiting crew left, Eun-ha slumps down the couch. After letting out a long sigh, she covers her face and starts shrieking in annoyance.

All I've been doing is worry others. What is wrong with me?!

"Aish. Maybe I really am lonely.", she looks up to the ceiling and then looks around the once a noisy living room, now an empty one. "I miss them...", she mumbled.

Mong Mong climbs on the couch and sat next to her, meowing and rubbing his head against her arm. "Meow."

His meow was loud. Therefore, invites more guests.