Ch. 39 - PRESENTS

"Oh come on. I said I was sorry. I let my temptation get ahead of me. I'm sorry Eun-ha. So please can you make Nam-joon stop acting as your wall?", Suga looks over Rapmon's shoulders. "I was trying to meme you."

"No!"

OK so, after that whole catch these hands thing, Eun-ha screamed while being tortured by Suga and Momma Jin and Papa Nam-joon came to the rescue. And by torture, meaning, he tickled her to death and she didn't like it. So now, Suga and Eun-ha were sitting on the couch. With Rapmon between them.

"This is what happens when you guys tease her too much.", Rapmon rubs his temple.

Jin was happy about the whole situation though. "Our Eun-ha didn't deserve to be treated that way. I won't let Suga touch you again.", Jin sits on the armrest of the couch next to her and babies Eun-ha as he hugs her head. Only to get pushed off the couch. "Ow! Eun-ha, just let me into the moment!"

"Nam-joon, make Jin-hyung stop too.", Eun-ha tugs on Kim Leader's shirt and points her rolled script at the fallen hyung.

Nam-joon pats her head and sighs. "Don't worry about it Eun-ha. Sorry about Suga."

Suga bites his lip and pops a nerve. "Nam-joon, hands off!", he slightly punches Rapmon's arm.

Rapmon raises his hands slightly, surrendering. "Alright alright. Just— make up already ok? It's Christmas and we can't even get along.", he turns to Eun-ha. "Eun-ha, just accept Yoon-gi's apology."

"Suga-hyung and V were making fun of me because I have movies about boy's love! So no!", she points her script at Suga while cuddling with a pillow.

"Aish! It was V, not me!", Suga shouted and points at V who was laughing rocking himself back and forth next to J-Hope and the Christmas tree.

V grins and pets Kyu-yoon, sitting on his lap. "But it was so funny though. We love you Eun-ha no matter what kind of movies you're into. Right hyung?", he headbutts J-Hope lightly.

"Yeah we do! That kind of stuff is loved by a lot of girls anyways so it's natural Eun-ha. Don't be embarrassed about it.", said J-Hope, giving her a thumbs up. "Although, Jimin would be your guy if you want fanservice.", he winks at Eun-ha and puts a finger on his lips. "Him and Jungkook."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!", Jimin pops his head out from the frame, looking pouty as usual.

"I don't want to...", Jungkook silently commented and heads towards the stairs. "I'll grab my presents.", he heads for his room.

The boys began to do little chatters and talked about the party that was going to happen tonight in their place. Meanwhile, Suga was staring down Eun-ha whereas Eun-ha tried to join in the conversation while thinking of a way to escape the stare she was getting.

"So, tonight we're going to have GOT7, Jun and Eun-ha's friends over. I feel bad that she's going to be the only girl here. Does she have girlfriends at all?", said the eldest.

"She does. I think one of them is coming too.", Jimin added.

Eun-ha waves her script and nods. "Yeah. Hyo-rin's my only girl friend so yeah. And she's coming over.", she laughs nervously. "I haven't heard from her for months but she texted me yesterday out of nowhere. I wonder what happened to her."

"Oh well. As long as we're going to have fun.", J-Hope smiled and flinches as he hears Kyu-yoon's hoots.

Rapmon taps his forearm and then perks up. "I think some of the SEVENTEEN members or all of are coming over too. Wow. How many did we end up inviting?"

They all looked at each other besides Eun-ha and muttered, synchronized. "Jungkook."

"SEVENTEEN? I've heard some of their songs but I don't really know who they are really. Man, I need to get up to date with celebrities.", Eun-ha sulks and then took the chance. "Well, I'll go grab Jungkook!", she jumps off the couch and sneaks her way to the staircase.