Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt

Weeks later, BTS got back to Korea after finishing their Face Yourself album in Japan. And when they released it, more jobs came in.

But while BTS did their individual jobs like producing and composing, Eun-ha and Jin had more offers though. Even if it was strange.

Jin and Eun-ha were in the living room of their house, practicing and memorizing a song. The older was sitting on one of the single love seats while Eun-ha sat down on the floor with her chin on the coffee table.

"What are you gonna do about the threat letters Eun-ha?", Jin flips threw Eun-ha's phone, reading everything she had to offer.

Eun-ha shrugs and sighs. "Honestly, I don't know.", she hums a song and circles some words on the sheets.

Jin didn't want to push the topic any further so he just went off to another one. "Why did you pick such a sad song?", Jin underlines and scribbled on his lyric sheet.

"Sad yeah. But it's really emotional. PD doesn't give me a lot of lines for some songs but I'm going all out on this one.", Eun-ha grabs her bottle of yogurt and sips on the straw. "It's so weird that we are doing this by ourselves."

Jin looks at her and smiles. "I used to not have a lot of lines too even after pleading for more. So I feel yah.", he reaches for her head and pats her.

"Mhm hm. I heard about that.", Eun-ha looks up to him and grins. "You're getting more now tho. Keep it up Jin-hyung. If PD doesn't give you any, I'll make him.", she flicks her arm upwards and slaps her forearm with a wink.

"Aigoo. You're the best sister ever.", Jin dramatically clutched his chest and was really happy.

Their heads then turned to the archway as they hear the entrance door close with some plastic bags rustling.

"I'm home. Eun-ha?"

"We're in the living room hyung!", Eun-ha stretches her back and throws her arms in the air. "What'd you get?"

Suga enters the living room with a couple of cup trays and drinks. "Eun-ha, I got your mocha frappe.", he places the stuff on the kitchen counter and groans. "Aish. It's so damn hot outside. I could just sleep for the rest of the day but I have to finish so many songs."

"Did you get me MY drink?", Jin stands up and makes his way to the kitchen to rummage what Suga brought them.

Eun-ha watches Suga make his way to her with her drink and sat on the couch, behind Eun-ha. "Thanks hyung.", she held out her hand to receive the cup of mocha frappe.

Suga retracts his hand with the drink away from her and slouches down, leaning his cheek to her. "That will be a kiss.", he said bluntly.

The girl rolls her eyes with a grin and gives him a peck on the cheek. "My drink please?", she smiles innocently.

"Aish. You guys don't miss a chance to flirt with each other.", Jin groans in annoyance and makes his way back to the living room with some snacks.

Suga ruffles Eun-ha's hair as he feeds her with her drink and then his eyes turned to the lyric sheet spreading on the table. "What song did you guys came up with?"

Eun-ha shuffles on the floor and scoots closer to Suga, sitting between his knees and leaned her head on his left one. "We got word that VIXX is the next guest. So me and hyung did a little bit of research on which song to use."

"We're not trying to win.", said Jin as he drinks his iced coffee. "But we have to win.", he laughs evilly, shrugging his shoulders in the process.

He's competitive. And so is Eun-ha. But she wasn't really trying to win. Unless, Jin can convince her to actually win. Then maybe she might try. Or will try.