Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017

A/N: I play league and I know the worlds ain't till the 23rd of September.
But it's a fanfic (n n '|| ) you can look up Championship Ashe as a reference and the song Eun-ha sings is above. I recommend to check it out. If you are a League player, hell yeah! I'm rooting for SKT btw.

"Eun-ha wake up.", said one familiar voice.

The girl groans and hides her head under the pillow. "No... Five more minutes."

"You gotta get up. Unless you wanna miss Worlds?", said another cheerful, familiar voice.

Eun-ha groans again and sits up, scratching her head. "Man, why did you guys make me drink so much last night?"

J-Hope, who was grinning at the side of her bed and pats her head to fix her bed head. "That was Suga, not us."

Jin stretches his back and yawns. "Jun is waiting at our room. So you might wanna start cleaning up before Suga stares him to death."

"WHAT!", Eun-ha shrieks and jump off the bed, landing on her knees then sprints out of her room.

"Eun-ha, wait!"

The two hyungs laughs and sighs, shrugging to each other. They followed her back to their rooms to see her launching herself between Suga and Jun who was heating up the whole place with the staring.

Jun smirks with a smug look. "Eun-ha, go change. We're heading out soon.", he shoves a bag filled with clothes to Eun-ha's chest and pushes her towards the restroom. "Hurry up.", he closes the door and doesn't give her a chance to answer. He takes out his phone and puts it near his ear. "I'm getting her ready right now. We'll be there in a few."

Suga looks at him suspiciously and crosses his arms. "What are you up to?"

With a smirk, he puts away his phone, nodding to the call. "In fact, yes. This would actually help her in the future if she's still interested in staying in the entertainment industry."

"Wait, is Eun-noona not staying?", Jungkook frowns.

"Oh no no. That's not what I meant. I mean, if Eun-ha ever has to take off her mask, we all know that she won't be able to stay with you guys. Plus, people may like her after today, as herself. So, that may really help her.", Jun smiles at them innocently and looks over his shoulder to the couch where another bag was sitting on it.

Suddenly, they hear a screech from the bathroom. It was Eun-ha. She opens the door with a slam and shuffles on her feet, squealing. She was wearing Championship Ashe's look without the cape and blonde hair. It was just the corset looking top that exposed her chest a bit and tight leggings. "Oh my god! This is my first time cosplaying! How does it look guys?", spins herself around and smiles at the boys, waiting for an answer.

Eun-ha wore something revealing for the first time in front of BTS. In front of anyone honestly. Of course, it surprised them. But Jun wasted no time.

He drags her to a seat near the kitchen counter and turns to the boys. "Jungkook-ssi, will you please grab that bag for me. We don't have a lot of time.", he points at the bag, sitting on the couch.

The maknae rushes and does what he is told. They watch Jun tie Eun-ha's black hair up and pulls out a blonde wig . He puts it on Eun-ha's hair, hiding her black strands. After that, Jun gently grabs Eun-ha by the chin and tilts her head left and right. His thumb runs across her Goblin's Grim Reaper lips and they all could feel someone's jealousy aura, besides Eun-ha. Duh.

"Eun-ha, I'll put on some light make-up on you. Don't freak out. It's just that your lips are a little too red for the character. We'll put the rest of the pieces for your costume when we get to the stadium.", said Jun.