Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE IN ADVANCE because when I will do another update, it's going to be dear Author-nim's birthday and Eun-ha's birthday on September 2nd! Thank you for the support readers. I really appreciate it! ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→enjoy the chapter and the upcoming one!

"WHAT! Right now?!"

BTS woke up by Eun-ha's little yelling and stomping at the living room. Nam-joon walks out of his room first and yawns while scratching his head.

"Eun-ha, it's eight in the morning. How are you awake already? You're usually one of the last ones to wake up.", the leader scratches his butt next and sees Eun-ha all dressed up already. "What? Where are you going?"

She wore one of those men beach shorts in white and a black muscle shirt.

Eun-ha starts panicking and yelling. "GUYS WAKE UP!"

"Eun-ha, what's going o—", Nam-joon tried to get a word in but couldn't. So, he had to take drastic measures on her for the first time. Ha ha.

"I swear to god if she brings that damn thing here I'm going to lose it! EVERYONE, PACK YOUR STUFF AND WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE—", Eun-ha's mouth gets covered as Nam-joon does so and spins her around.

"Eun-ha! What's going on?", Nam-joon pinches her cheeks and pulled her head by them back and forth.

The girl whines from the pain on her cheeks and calms down. "Umma texted me this morning— which woke me up. Go pack your summer stuff hyung go go go! The damn thing is going to be here any minute!"

"What thing?!", Nam-joon yelled back.

Everyone finally assembled in the room in their PJs, confused. 

"You better explain what the hell's going on Eun-ha.", Suga yawns and rubs his face furiously.

"If it's nothing, I'm going back to bed.", Jungkook turns around to go back upstairs while scratching his stomach.

And just when Eun-ha was about to yell at them to wake up and pack again, the whole building was engulfed in a loud air noise. Everyone started panicking.

"These bastards!", Eun-ha facepalmed herself and groaned in annoyance. She runs out of the living room and went outside. She looks up to see her idiot cousins. "YA! YOU FREAKING IDIOTS! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LISTEN TO UMMA!"

There was a chopper hovering on top of their house. With Eun-ha's three cousins sitting on the edge, grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you kids doing? Start packing will ya?", Vincent throws a beach ball, directly aimed at Eun-ha and she gets hit on the face.

She ignores it and slaps the ball away. "YA, you idiots!", she shrieked and turns back to the house. "I'm going to kill you when I get up in there!"

An hour later...

The boys kept staring at each other back and forth, waiting for someone to clear the awkward atmosphere. Hyo-rin and Jun were with them too. The cousins were sitting down nonchalantly with smiles on their faces and a German Shepherd was there to accompany them too. Eun-ha on the other hand, was just texting. Who you ask? JB.

Hyo-rin looks at each boy and groans. "Oh for heaven's sake. The silence is killing me. Is it really that impossible to get along with each other for ONE DAY Eun-ha. One day!"

"Hey!", Eun-ha sits up, putting her phone away. "They're not your cousins. Switch souls with me and you'll see how this family can get out of control!", her eyes darted over to her youngest cousin Lucas. "Ya! I don't care how much abeoji has in his bank or how much power he's got but to use his position to get one of the country's chopper to pick up idols and fly them to a vacation spot?! Are you— FUCKING KIDDING ME?!", she stands up, yelling and making the dog bark at her.