Ch. 57 - Cats

She groans and slowly opens her eyes. "Aish. Where am I?", she cups her forehead and sighs. "I knew that this was going to happen. But freaking Jun got to me—", she stretches her arms and felt something furry above her head. Immediately, she sat up and sees a cream-colored cat with brown accents curled up in a ball on the pillow.

On her side were a big black cat and a little white one.

"Meow.", the black one raised its head and stood up to rub its head on her lap.

"Hello there handsome.", Eun-ha's lips curled upwards and she gently pets the black on first then the white then the cream. She notices the post it on her chest and reads it.

There's a change of clothes on the chair next to the door. Hyorin-nim gave you a pack of undergarments there too. The bathroom is down the hall to the right. I cleaned your blazer for you so you can go wash up. Make yourself at home. Meet us downstairs if you can. - JB

She looks up from the note and sees the change of clothes. "Oh. I'm in GOT7's house.", she mumbled and runs her fingers through her hair. It was sticky. "Eek. Now I HAVE to wash up. I'll be back you little cuties.", she spoke softly and gentle to the cats before heading to the bathroom.

Time passed and downstairs, GOT7 were having their breakfast. Besides Young-jae since he wasn't there yet.

Bambam kept staring at Jin-young in suspicion and then turned to JB. "Persistent.", he said. "What in the world are you doing?", he kept mumbling.

Yu-gyeom chokes on his food and pounds his chest. "What are you saying out of nowhere?"

"Nothing.", said Bambam as he continues to eat.

"Hellooooo? Sorry for the intrusion.", said a the sweet yet raspy voice.

Heads turned to the archway to see Eun-ha in one of Jae-beom's gray sweatshirt that looked too big on her and his gray sweatpants. She had the black cat in her arms, babying it.

Yu-gyeom and Bambam saw JB's flushed ears and his attempt of hiding his smile with his mouth full. They rolled their eyes at their leader as he starts choking.

"Hey noona! You found Kunta!", Bambam waves his chopsticks slightly above his bowl.

"So that's his name?", Eun-ha smiles again and strokes Kunta's chin.

JB snorts and and swallows his food. "Looks like Nora likes you too."

"Meow.", Nora the cat was looping herself between Eun-ha's footsteps and was mewling for attention. Odd on the other hand was just walking next to Eun-ha.

"Join us.", said Jin-young, looking cool and all.

Mark waves his hand. "Yeah. We got enough for everybody."

Eun-ha shakes her head. "I'm good. I'm still feeling a little meh from last night. I'll have water though."

"You sure about that? I made you your mango and strawberry smoothies in there at the fridge if you want em'.", JB stands up and points at the fridge. "Hyorin-him gave me the recipe."

"Oh my god. Really?!", Eun-ha hops in excitement and gives them a cheeky grin. "How did you even know?"

JB smirks and makes his way to the fridge. "Love Tangle observations. You always drink them during breaks. I made one of each cuz I didn't know which one you liked better."

The rest of the boys on the table looked at him in disbelief. They were also thinking about the same thing.

He's well-prepared.