Ch. 63 - March 9

A/N: ꒰( `꒳´)꒱Looooong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀´oメ)~→

Suga was brushing his teeth early in the morning to prepare for their fanmeet. Surprisingly, he was one of the first ones to wake up including RM and Jin.

While he brushes his teeth, he hears Eun-ha's door open and so, he turns his head towards the open bathroom door.

Eun-ha made her way towards the bathroom, sluggishly. Her hair was tied into a messy ponytail and her eyes were still close.

Suga just watched her approach him and grab her toothbrush from the cups. She puts the paste on the bristles and puts it in her mouth, brushing away.

There was a comfortable silence between the couple while they brush their teeth. Then, Eun-ha leans her head on his shoulders, closing her eyes to say her words. "Happy birthday hyung.", she hummed through the toothpaste bubbles in her mouth.

Suga gently slides his hand up her arms to her head and gives her an affectionate push on her head to make her lean closer. "Thanks.", he lets out a sigh of relief and finished brushing his teeth before washing his face. "Eun-ha, I'm going home tomorrow."

"Oh?", Eun-ha kept brushing her teeth. "Oh. Okay. When are you coming back?"

"A few hours later. And you're coming with me. I'm going to introduce you to my family.",  Suga rinses his face and turns off the faucet when he hears Eun-ha choking on toothpaste.

"Really?", her eyes brightened up. She spits out the bubbles and rinses. "I can't wait hyung!"

At the fanmeet, Suga was greeted by ARMY. They even sang Happy Birthday to him. A lot of them have him gifts and thankful words.

Their seating order went from RM, Jin, Suga, Eun-ha, Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope and V. The first few moments were Jin pestering the birthday boy.

"Make a heart with me again Suga.", Jin angles his arm above his head to form half a heart.

"Not this again...", Suga rolls his eyes and looks at the crowd that wanted the picture. He glances over at Eun-ha who had her phone camera up too with sparkling eyes. He gulps, trying to resist.

Eun-ha nudge his arm with her phone. "Complete the heart hyung. Pleeease?"

"No.", Suga immediately refused and just rests his chin on his palm, leaving Jin hanging again.

Eun-ha giggles and snaps the picture anyways.

Fans started cheering for some reason. They were pointing at Eun-ha.

"Rha-unnie, try to make a heart with Suga-oppa!", the girl in front of her held up her camera and bashfully grins.

The boys turned their heads to Suga and Eun-ha, looking worried and excited at the same time. Eun-ha nervously laughs and gathered courage to take Suga's hand and formed a whole heart with their arms. They tried so hard to make it perfect but they couldn't angle their arms anymore. They even bumped their heads together on accident, causing everyone to laugh.

"Aw!", camera flashes filled the whole hall.

Then, Eun-ha's eyes glinted as she sees something coming. She stood up immediately and pulled the fan close to her from across the table and hugged her, taking the hit from a flying water bottle.

Murmurs started to take over the room and some fans even tried looking back to see who threw it or where it came from.

"Thank you unnie.", the girl sheepishly looks up to her and smiled.

"It's no problem.'', Eun-ha ruffles her hair and sits back down.

Jun who stood from the back corner of the tables talked on his walkie-talkie. "Secure the doors. Next time, if you see anyone suspicious, put them to the side and contact me right away."