Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8

Eun-ha flopped back first on the floor. With Jimin and Jungkook landing on top of her. Nam-joon kept his usual coolness and just followed the two maknaes with his hands in his pockets as he also approaches Eun-ha.

"I'm so happy to see you guys!", Eun-ha giggled as she gets choked in their friendly embrace and then wraps her arms around their shoulders, slowly tearing up in joy. "Ya... I can't believe you guys are back!"

Nam-joon chuckles and then squats down next to the two 95-liners and strokes Eun-ha's head. "Yeah. We're finally back Eun-ha. How have you been? You've gotten skinnier."

"Mhm. Ya Eun-ha. Have you been eating well? Look at you. You look like you haven't slept in days. Your eyes Eun-ha! You're starting to look like a panda you know! Have you seen yourself lately?", Jimin whined and starts shaking her shoulders. "You look sick!"

"I'm fine Jimin. It's been a hectic week for me. US was ridiculous but hey, I met The Rock!", Eun-ha giggled as she stops him from shaking her shoulders. Slowly, she got up and pulled Jimin and Jungkook up.

Jungkook hugs her again and slides his arms to her waist and lifts her up, spinning her. "Yep. Noona got really light.", the maknae frowned a little bit but then smiles as he lets her down. He was satisfied with just seeing her.

Eun-ha smiled back. She hugs Jungkook back and pulls everyone into a group hug. "I missed you guys so much. I'm glad you're back.", she said.

There was nothing much left to say and the four of them joined into one big group hug. Though, it didn't last long when Mong Mong meowing and weaving himself between their legs and Kyu-yoon.

Jimin grinned and squats down, picking up the cat and then cackled. "Eun-ha, don't tell me you're hoarding animals back at the house?"

"N-No... I'm not. I found Mong Mong by the flower halmoni. I had no intentions of bringing him home but he followed me so I had no choice!", Eun-ha whined.

They all ended up looking at each other and burst out laughing. It's been so long for them. It felt like a decade for the guys during their time in the military while for Eun-ha... It was somewhat felt like an eternity. Not being with them made her feel so empty.

The boys were a big part of her life. Who made her the woman she is today. And plus, it thought her how to appreciate talents that one person has to desire so much more and achieve it. In her case, she became what she thought she could make use of her abilities. An actress. An idol.

But best of all, the sister of the group of Bangtan.

A little time have passed, Bang PD bothered them for a little bit with early advertisement for the group. While they were waiting for the rest of the members to get out. Eun-ha had no idea when J-Hope, Jin, Tae-hyung and Yoon-gi were coming back.

Her grandpa wouldn't tell her anything.

"Oh. I just finished my movie released in the states. Then by the end of this week, I have a photo shoot. Jun manages all of it so I just kind of follow at this point.", she said as they were inside the car, Jungkook was driving. On their way back to their home.

Jungkook and RM looks at her via the rear view mirror. Rather curious. But also mischievous though they looked innocent in Eun-ha's eyes.

Jimin, who was nonstop petting and cuddling Mong Mong, leaned his head against her shoulders and lets out a long sigh. "Eun-ha... You're with us right now, stop talking about work."

"You're one to talk. You guys work too hard too.", Eun-ha retorted and then ends up being headchopped in the head by Jimin. "Ow!"

Kyu-yoon, who was on Eun-ha's lap, flapped his wings a little bit in surprise when he felt his owner flinch and then ends up showing a threatening attempt to peck Jimin's hand. In which Jimin whined at.