Ch. 97 - As Time Passes

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating! Got really busy again and the book is almost at its end! I apologize in advance as well since this chapter is gonna be full of timeskips. I've been busy as heck in life and I am enlisting for the actual Army for the US. I'm already leaving soon so yeah! 😂😂😂

Months passed ever since Eun-ha went to the US for her movie debut. Literally, MONTHS. And well, luckily, she worked hard and it eventually paid off. Some of the people there were slightly weary of her because of her background as a famous lawyer and famous late chef's daughter and also as a member of BTS. Some thought that she was here because of resources but boy oh boy, she proved them wrong after weeks and weeks of hard work.

"Aaand cut. Good work everyone! That was the final cut. Let's make it big to Hollywood aight?", the movie directed swung his rolled script happily. "You all did amazing!"

All the actors cheered and the staff clapped as well before calling it a day. While Eun-ha was cleaning up, letting Hyo-rin wipe her sweating face, she was approached by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson himself with a huge slap on her back.

"You got the spirit of a fighter kid! You're a tough gal. I'm happy to have worked with you.", Dwayne laughs and swings his arm around her shoulder to put her into a choke hold.

Eun-ha's eyes widened and laughs while she was trying to get away from him but he was strong as hell and was twice her size. "T-Thanks Mr. The Rock. I-It's b-been a pleasure and honor to have worked with you ack!", she taps his arm, raising her own white flag. "I GIVE I GIVE!"

Jason Statham approaches them and would join the choking-the-rookie circle. Eventually, Vanessa Kirby had to stop them and Eun-ha finally broke free from the choke hold. After saying their farewells, Hyo-rin found the chance to take her away and would get ready to pack up while Jun waits for them outside with their car.

Jun was on the driver's seat and was looking at the mirror to look at Eun-ha as she climbs in at the back seat while Hyo-rin takes the front seat. "So, how was your last day in a Hollywood shoot? Fun?"

"It was fun.", Eun-ha coughs and would rub her neck. "A little bit breathless though. Literally. The Rock got me in a choke hold. And his arm was the size of three of my heads combined.", she shivers and would lean back on the seat.

Jun gave Hyo-rin the look of confusion but Hyo-rin only smiled and shook her head. She looks back at the back seat and would see Eun-ha dozing off already. After all, it was quite late. "It's been months and it's finally over.", she chuckles and sits back. "Babe, how long has it been since the boys left?"

"Hm...", Jun starts driving. "It's been... Eleven months. Before Eun-ha started Hollywood, she kind of did have to get publicize first to get the rest of the world know that she exists not just a member of BTS but also as a talented person. An actress. She's always had that in her really. I'm just glad that she was scouted for this."

"And... In few weeks time, she has to go back to Korea for that... Shoot. You got the message from one of the boys right?", Hyo-rin chuckles and goes through her phone, reading through messages of her and her secret friends. "I'm kind of disappointed that Eun-ha wasn't able to visit the boys at their base though. I heard something about her grandfather not letting her?"

Jun nods. "Her grandpa didn't allow her to visit them because she had to focus on her career. Plus, it was special treatment to just let her into the base and say hello to the boys. It's not a good look for her to get special treatment.", he chuckles and would tap his fingers along the wheel. "Besides, Eun-ha's doing good despite the fact that she's alone here for the time being. I'm just... Really worried though. She really misses the boys a lot."