Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures

"I'm sorry!", Eun-ha bows in front of BTS on her knees and head to the ground. "I caused you guys so much trouble last night. I'm really sorry."

The boys looked at each other with surprise. "Rather than apologizing to us, you should thank Suga for bringing you home. Did you know he carried you from where you guys were to the apartment?", said Jin with a grin.

"Jin, don't.", Suga rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Bang Si-hyuk already warned me. I heard about a fan meet next week. What do you do in it?", Eun-ha raises her head and looks at them for answers.

The rest of them looked at each other and smiled at Eun-ha. "You'll be meeting our fans. Soon to be yours. So good luck Eun-ha.", Jin walks up to her and hugs her from behind. "Don't go stealing my fans ok?", he lifts her up like she was a giant teddy bear and sways her left and right. "You're too adorable for your own good."

"Hyung, please.", Eun-ha struggles in his arms and then elbows Jin in the gut. 

V pounds his fist onto his palm as his light bulb lit up. "Hey Eun-ha, do you have a signature? Like, have you ever sign something for a fan before?"

Eun-ha tilts her head and Jin was still holding onto her. "Hm, yes I have. While I was still dancing a lot back in the old days."

"Can you show us what your signature is?", V smiles at her and grabs a pen and a piece of paper from the counter and gives it to her.

"Hm. Sure.", Eun-ha takes the pen and paper and sits herself on the ground, writing against the coffee table.

The boys watch her as she finishes in less than five seconds.

She lifts the paper up and shows what she wrote. It wasn't even her name. It was just a cute doodle of her kitsune mask. "Nobody knows what my real name is in the underground but the boys. Some people doubt my gender there too."

"Aw Eun-ha, that's so cute.", J-Hope squeals. "But try writing your name. Let's see."

Eun-ha furrows her brows and wrote down the characters of her name and the romaji version of her name. "Like this?", she flips the paper to show them again.

They all looked at each other and smiled. "This is going to take a while.", said V.

Time passed and they were all exhausted from talking, chatting and helping out Eun-ha with her signature. So it was time for mommy Jin to cook them up some dinner. Eun-ha was slumping herself on the coffee table till her phone started ringing.

"Face time?", she said. She grabs her phone and takes a look on who was trying to face time her this late. Her eyes widened. "Umma!", she scrambles from her sit and stands up, panicking and spinning. "Shit shit shit!", she runs around and when she turns to the small hall to the door, there was a loud bang and thump.

Surprised, the boys stayed on their seats but leaned forward to see if everything was alright. They hear a beep as Eun-ha answers the call.

"Eun-ha! Did you run into a door again?", a mature, womanly voice shouted through the device.

They hear Eun-ha whine and see her coming back into the living room. "Umma, shh. Too loud, too loud.", she gulps and turns to the boys, covering the screen of her phone. "It's my mother. Just deal with her loudness for the time being. She's really obnoxious."

"What did you say?! You little fox, you are so damn lucky that I'm not there!", her mother yelled again, causing the boys to laugh. "Oh? Was that the boys?!"

"Mom, please.", Eun-ha was getting really embarrassed. She uncovers the screen and sees her dad next to her mother, waving. "Appa! Can you please tell mom to calm down?", Eun-ha moves herself to the big couch and sits between Jimin and Suga. Next to Suga was J-Hope, leaning to Eun-ha over Suga.