Ch. 84 - Hum

A/N: There's going to be a lot of time skips because it's a must ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~ SORRY. Oh, and incoming r18 shit btw.↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ

With Jungkook and Eun-ha's birthdays a couple of weeks away, BTS released their album Love Yourself: Answer. And hell, the world was not ready for it.

The MV for IDOL got released and Eun-ha didn't have much lines in it besides a couple after J-Hope's first verse before Suga's. RM was suppose to have that line but he decided to give it to Eun-ha.

And just like the rest of the boys with their new hairstyles, Eun-ha got hers close to Tae-hyung's half pink and half blonde hair except, hers was pure white color with the bottom half of her hair in ashy gray. She had to get her undercut again and the patterns changed from the elegant swirls to cool, geometric shapes. Her outfit was a silver suit with red and black diagonal patterns.

 Her outfit was a silver suit with red and black diagonal patterns

The album made a hit in no time and it was lit. Their World Tour started in no time and BTS had to go to a lot of interviews in the US. By the days, Eun-ha gained even more fans after seeing the new look. And a lot of hate.

BTS worked hard nonstop. And so did the media. Pictures of Eun-ha and JB dancing together at the Underground spread like wildfire. Rumors started spreading that the two were dating which pissed off Suga but luckily, Eun-ha took the responsibility of denying it.

Eun-ha and Suga were tight as hell. But, that makes it even more difficult for Eun-ha to stop thinking about the future.

Right now, after a big concert at New York, Eun-ha was snoozing at their hotel in her room with Suga after doing a concert three days straight nonstop. Behind the cameras, the two of them had been really open with their feelings. Even though there was news that they were dating out there, they never really tried to hide it anymore. Depending if they're caught on camera though.

Downstairs, the rest of the boys were eating their breakfast, chatting with Eun-ha's mother on the phone.

"Imo! What time what time what time?!", Jimin and Tae-hyung had their faces on the phone's camera, smiling with their mouth full.

Nam-joon shook his head and continued to eat his food. "Guys, stop bothering Sun-hee ajumma so much."

"I don't mind them at all Nam-joonie. I don't have sons so you seven will do!", Sun-hee laughs and on the camera showed her face while walking somewhere. "Where are you boys right now?"

"At the hotel. Yoon-gi and Eun-ha are still sleeping.", said Jin, chowing down his waffles.

"You boys really worked hard huh. I heard you guys are going to Malta next week?", said Sun-hee. "Omo, I think I'm here. Which floor are you guys in?"

Jungkook tried to answer the question but the 95-liners screamed out the answer. "Ya! Let me talk to ajumma at least once. You're hogging the phone!"