Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators

One morning later, they were still on a week off to prepare their introduction of Rha, the newest member. It was already Wednesday and they got nothing better to do but to spy on Eun-ha after finding out who she really was. As usual, she was in the dancing studio. She kind of claimed it as her hanging out spot for the past couple of weeks already.

She was on the phone, talking to Bang PD in her gray sweats and black tank top. "I got the songs from your email. What did you want me to do with them— ah. OK, I'll listen to it. Bye.", she puts away her phone on the table and scrolls through the files that PD sent her. The first one that she saw was Jimin's single Lie. 

Jimin's song began playing and Eun-ha closed her eyes, jamming to the song. It was like a sassy ballad to her. The first verse started and she wandered in front of the mirror. When the chorus hits, she gets startled as Jun enters the room. 

"Jun— what are you doing here?", He was wearing black sweats and a black shirt. Eun-ha whistles at Jun and laughs. "Someone looks hyped. Care for a round?", she ties her hair up into a bun and arranges the timing on the song.

"If you can keep up.", said Jun as he stretches as well.

Jimin:
Naegae malhae, neoui dalkomhan misoro naege

She spreads her arms, swaying her hips in a sophisticated way and Jun goes in sync with her from behind and closes in on her. Every second of the dance that was suppose to be sophisticated and elegant turned really steamy.

Jimin and Suga were walking down the hall to get Eun-ha to help with groceries. But then, Jimin hears his song playing so he started twirling around in the hallways and launching himself at Suga. They arrive at the entrance of the dance studio and takes a peek to see what Eun-ha was doing. Boy, do these boys love sneaking around.

"Hey hyung. I think that Jun guy likes our Eun-ha.", Jimin rubs his hands together evilly and smiles. "Aren't you jealous?"

Suga gives him a stern look. "Why would I be?"

Of course, our Jimin needed to give Suga a little bit of a tease. "Oh come on hyung. You know damn well that you do.", he walks up to Suga and smacks both of his cheeks into his palm to puff the snow white's cheeks. "Stop lying!"

"How can you say that? It's only been a month.", said Suga bluntly.

"Hmph.", Jimin puffs his cheeks and pouts. "Not being honest I see.", he turns around and shoves himself inside the studio. "Eun-ha!", the song ended as he entered.

Eun-ha perks up and wipes the sweat off of her face. "Ah, Jimin-sunbae! I like your song so much. But it was too sassy for my taste.", she laughs.

Jun tugs on his shirt back and forth to fan himself and kept on panting. "Looks like it's time for me to go then. Do you need anything else Eun-ha?"

"You to wipe your sweat off.", Eun-ha laughs again. "I need your number again. Bang just got me the new phone I broke. So yeah, gonna need my mom's too. Put her number in while you're at it.", she walks towards the desk where her laptop was and grabs her new phone which was sitting next to her laptop.

Jimin rushes to Eun-ha and peers over her shoulder. "Oi Eun-ha, you need my number too.", he grabs her phone and types in his number on it then putting his name with a heart emoji next to it. "There you go! Now, text your cute hyung sometimes ok?"

"Ah.", Eun-ha scratches her head and nods, taking her phone back. "Ok Jimin-sunbae."

Suga raises a brow and walks up to her too, snatching her phone from her hands and types in his number as well with an expressionless emoji. "You need to stop calling us sunbae. Just call us hyungs."