Ch. 4 - Jackson

Ever since that day Eun-ha yelled at BTS, she ignored them completely besides listening to the leader during the jobs then leaving early when they are done and head to the studio, memorizing the rest of BTS' dancing choreographs. So far, she only memorized Not Today, Fire, Boy in Luv and Danger. And that's only been in two weeks. And right now, she's practicing Blood, Sweat and Tears in the studio.

While she does that, our BTS ninjas Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope and V were peeking through the door. They were too scared to approach Eun-ha because she looked like she was destroying the world through her dancing.

"Rha-hyung is scaring me.", Jungkook gulps as he pokes his head out of the door frame.

"Someone needs to walk up to him. Rapmon told us to call for Rha because Bang PD needed him. So, who's gonna do it?",  said J-Hope with a smile, assuring that he's not the one doing it.

Jimin looks at Kookie then shakes his head. "I don't want to do it!", he cried.

With that, Jungkook shakes his head as well. "I don't want to either."

"Well—", J-Hope turns around to see no sign of V. "Where's Taetae?", he turns left and right to find his buddy then silently shrieks to see V entering the studio, patting Rha in the back as she stops dancing after the song ended. "Oh my god. Tae-hyung is embracing his inner hwarang!"

They laughed then rushed to step back as V and Rha walk their way to the door together.

Eun-ha looks at the boys then tilts her head, wiping her sweat. "What is it?", she sounded less angry than few weeks ago, so the others were less scared now.

"Rapmon-hyung called for you.", said our cute Jungkook.

With a nod, Eun-ha walks pass through them. "Ok, let's go then."

After a while, they reached BTS' door to their apartment. And Rapmon was standing there, waiting for them. He sees them walking in the hallway and waves at them. "Ah Rha. The boss called of us for something and wants the two of us. Let's go."

"Ah.", Eun-ha looks down nervously. "He's not gonna yell at me is he?", she mumbled.

"The rest of you, head in. Jin made some good stuff in there. I already had some so get some before Suga and Jin eats them all.", said Rapmon jokingly and starts walking towards the end of the hall to the elevator with Eun-ha following him.

When the leader and his subordinate got into the elevator, silence took over but not long enough for Rapmon to start flipping out. "Hey Rha. You shouldn't take Suga so seriously. I don't know why he was acting like that so I'm gonna apologize on his behalf."

"Aish. Sunbae, please don't apologize.", Eun-ha scratches her head and looks away from her leader, frustrated. "That Suga-sunbae started it. But it was half of his fault since I lost my shit in the process back there. It's been two weeks since it happened so don't worry about it please. If Bang Si-hyuk's mad at us, I'll take full responsibility.", she turns around and stands next to Rapmon, leaning their backs against the wall.

Rapmon chuckles and ruffles Eun-ha's hair. "Aw, you do care. You're reminding me a little bit of Suga you know."

"That's insulting.", Eun-ha sighs and then the elevator rang as they reached their designated floor.

"Ah, follow me.", Rapmon exits the elevator with Eun-ha following him.

Then, after a while of walking and turning lefts, they saw Jun walking his way somewhere.

Eun-ha runs to him and leaps for his back. "What the hell are you doing here dumdum?"

Jun staggers from the impact and then grabs her legs to arrange her on his back. "On my way to Bang Si-hyuk PD's office.", he turns to the side and sees Rapmon. "Oh, hey Namjoon-ssi."