Ch. 74 - BBMA's

A/N: Σ(♡@﹏ @☆)ノ" I was so late for this upload! I wanted to upload when Idol came out but AISH I HAD TO GET THE ALBUM FIRST LMAO! *Two hours the video came out cuz I'm trash* щ (*ㅇ△ Φ☆)ノ Which I got the F version for it. Enjoy the chapter guys! ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

BTS walked down the red carpet with fans screaming, cameras flashing and the paparazzi yelling out questions. They were in their Gucci everything. Eun-ha had the same type of shirt as Nam-joon's but in black and had red patterns on it. She also wore white, Gucci jeans and white Gucci sneakers. Her hair was tied to a sleek pony tail. Her bangs somewhat covered the right side of her face elegantly but sharp. Basically, she became a part of their Gucci gang.

Weird things were going on between them. There were signs that Suga was working hard.

BTS walked up the mini stage to take their pictures. Eun-ha tried to look away from the flashes and almost tripped but Suga caught her and helped her. The whole time they've been together after the deal, Suga's been sticking like a magnet and did everything he could to make her laugh, comfortable and feel his feelings for her.

After taking a couple of pictures, they head in to the big dome and took their seats at the front. Again, Eun-ha kept on tripping on things and got caught by Suga. When the show went on and on, the boys' attention turned to Suga who had his arm behind Eun-ha, resting on her seat. Jungkook, Jin and Hobi wanted to ask but Tae-hyung covered their mouths.

Eun-ha turns to them and smirks. "What? You guys are acting weird. What's up."

Jungkook bit Tae-hyung's hand and asked. "How are you guys like this now? What happened between the two of you?"

"Did you get your memories back?!", Hobi and Jin screamed in sync while leaning closer to the latter with stars in their eyes.

The girl looks at Suga, asking for permission for a few seconds then turned to the older ones. "I uh, didn't exactly remember anything about me and him but Suga and I are trying to work things out."

"But?!"

Suga looked slightly grim even with a little smile rising from the corner of his lips. He fixes his position and puts one leg over the other. "Me and her are starting off from scratch. As friends."

"More like best of friends. Since I don't get bothered by most of his unnecessary, affectionate habits for the old Eun-ha, I simply let him. Well, most of the time.", Eun-ha smiles happily compared to Suga. "We made a deal to make things easier for us and everyone."

Nam-joon glances over to Suga with a worried look. He thought that it was a mutual agreement but the feelings between the two had a huge gap. "Hyung, what is she talking about?"

"To start off...", Suga sighs and looks at the stage. There were a couple of announcements from the hosts of BBMA's while they were talking. A couple of loud cheers from fans and audience as well. "Eun-ha told me that she will try to remember but memories of me didn't matter. She wants me to make her fall in love with me."

Eun-ha nods proudly and grinned. "Uh huh."

Suga hesitated to say the rest so he improvised. "Do you guys want to know the failure part or the success part."

The boys looked at each other and eyes turned to Nam-joon with sparkling eyes. They wanted their leader to decide much to his dismay. LOL, a leader's gotta decide for everyone eh?

"The failure. So that this topic ends in a good way.", Nam-joon waves his hand in disbelief. "Aish you guys. Why are you making me do this? I'm just as curious as you but come on.", he chuckles.

Eyes then turned to Suga and Eun-ha.

"If I fail, then I will forget about what me and her had.", said Suga while chuckling.