Ch. 76 - First Summer Night

A/N: ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

"YAHOO!"

Jungkook, Tae and Hobi jumped into the pool together with a big splash.

Jimin and Suga stayed under the shade, relaxing while Jin and Nam-joon were chatting with Hyo-rin and Jun at the mini bar while Jun makes drinks for all of them behind the bar counter, serving as a barista.

When BTS, Jun and Hyo-rin got to the big ass villa, Eun-ha gave them instructions and helped  them share rooms. There were four rooms. One was hers that was all the way to the top, third floor, Jun and Hyo-rin shared a room due to REASONS and then the boys split into two groups but Suga offered to sleep at the living room. That was his tactic.

"Where the heck is Eun-ha?", Jin stirs his glass while looking around.

"She's still back in the house. She said something about finding something big for everyone.", Hyo-rin chuckles and stirs her mojito and thrusts it towards Jun behind the counter. "Another lime for me please Mr. Bartender."

Jun looks up and sighs. "Your public, flirting methods are getting too much, Hyo-rin.", he cuts a few lime slices and puts it in her drink. 

Nam-joon just smiled and enjoyed the scenery of the maknaes having fun then when he takes a sip of his drink, he ends up spewing on his glass as he sees Eun-ha carrying two big watermelons on her shoulders. "Eun-ha! Aren't those heavy?!", he stands up and points at the fruits.

Eun-ha enters through the black-fenced gate that surrounded the whole villa with Arthur circling her as she walks with his tongue stuck out and Kyu-yoon was above her head circling. "Nope. Not at all hyung.", she whistles at her pets then turns to the boys at the pool. "Ya! Jungkookie! Noona needs your hands!"

Jungkook surfaces from underwater after being under the water for so long with Hobi trying to lowkey drown him. "What is it Eun-noona?", his eyes turn to the watermelons. "Ok.", he gets out  of the pool and takes one of the two watermelons.

Suga was napping but got woken up by Jimin. He sits up and takes off his shades. His eyes darted off to Eun-ha who bends down to put down the big fruit with Jungkook and took off her flannel. She still wore her muscle shirt and cargo shorts from when they arrived but her sports bra-like bikini in black was seen on her arm slots. 

Eun-ha wraps both of the watermelons with her flannel and rubbed her hands together with an evil grin as she kneels next to Jungkook. "Wanna try using our heads Kookie?"

"Are you trying to crack your head open Eun-noona? You already got hit in the head from your accident and you're already a pabo.", said Jungkook nonchalantly and rubs the watermelon's surface.

"This punk!", Eun-ha tilts herself to the side and launches her foot at Jungkook's arm to push him. She then whistles for her owl and the dog sat next to her. "But you do have a point. I'll use my hands then.", she stretches her neck and fingers.

"Cleanest half wins.", Jungkook cracks his knuckles and prepares himself.

Suga sat up and receives a drink from Jimin and they both sat on the chair together, watching the two weirdos trying to crack melons open.

Hobi on the other hand was getting annoyed and worried about Eun-ha's safety. "Ya Eun-ha! Stop it, don't hurt yourself!"

Jungkook flinches and looks down. After a while, he still felt guilty about being saved by Eun-ha even though she kept telling him that she's fine and she would do it again for anyone especially to the people she cared about. He just felt so bad and thankful for it. He felt, indebted.

Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara