Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been busy working on the upcoming story I'm going to start when this series finish and lost track of the date I last uploaded a chapter! So here it is! ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→This is my shortest chapter ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMBOY! 10/13/18, THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN JIMINIE!

Her eyes opened as the sun shine through the glass, balcony door. The waves from the beach clashed with soft laughs coming from downstairs were soothing her. After a night with endless love given to her, she was tired but relaxed. 

She sits up on the bed, pulling the sheet to her chest to cover her naked front. "It's morning already...", she yawns and sighs. "And our last full day on vacation.", she sighs again and stares at the waters from the distance with a couple of seagulls flying around.

Suddenly, her phone on the drawer next to the bed vibrated. She takes her phone and checks to see who messaged her. It was Nam-joon. But before she could open and read the message, something heavy pushed on her back and someone's head was resting on her shoulder.

Redness crept to her ears and she slightly looks to her right with Suga's head poking out of the corner of her eyes. "Sleep a little longer. Sorry I woke you up."

Suga purrs on her shoulder and bites down on her skin, making her hiss. "Aegi-yah, it's too early. Even for you. Let's go back to sleep."

"Ow.", Eun-ha shrugs her shoulders to get him to stop biting her. "A-and... Aegi-yah...", she shyly touches her lips and gulped nervously. She liked it when he called her that. And the situation felt nostalgic.

"What. Take a look and see what you did to me last night. You bit me more than you gave me hickies.", Suga scoots away and shows her his upper naked torso filled with bite marks. 

Eun-ha covers her face in embarrassment with the sheets and whimpered. "I'm sorry that I did too much! I went out of control last night."

Suga slightly sits up with his elbows supporting him. "It was new. Kind of rare but I'm not complaining.", he nods to himself. "Today's our last full day ain't it?"

"Yeah. It is.", Eun-ha sighs with a hint of disappointment. "We're going to get busy once we release the new album. World Tours and all that. I think this is going to be our last camera-free vacation we'll have for the time being."

"That's why we're buying our rings when we get back to Seoul the day after tomorrow.", he said.

Eun-ha's eyes almost went out of their eye sockets. She forgot about that. Since Suga won in their deal, she had to do whatever he says. And that was to marry him. And since they're going to be on a busy schedule for the rest of the year, they can't get married just yet. Plus, Eun-ha wasn't really ready to reveal it to the public yet. Especially with what she heard from JB and her friends.

Though, she wasn't complaining about losing though. She was a loser in the first place anyways knowing her. "You...", she sighs. "Alright. But let's just go with a simple one okay? Not too fancy."

"Alright. But I'm picking.", Suga retorted. "Come here.", he sits up completely and pats the empty space next to him.

Eun-ha scoots herself closer to him and sits on her knees. "Fine fine. I lost the deal anyways so do whatever you want.", she pouts and looks to the side.

Fingers touched her cheeks, making her blush. Suga kept caressing her cheek and stroking her hair. "Eun-ha.", he takes both of her hands and puts it on both sides of his cheeks. "I could die happy right now.", he whispered and kisses her wrists while sighing in between each kiss.

She was surprise at first but his sincere, honest and loving feelings made her smile. "Yoon-gi...", a sigh escaped her lips. She gently yanks her hands away from Suga's grasps and cups his cheeks again. Her eyes studied his face and her lips pressed itself against his forehead. After a long comfortable silence and Eun-ha's lips leaves his forehead, she hugs him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and stroked his hair from the back. "I promise that I will tell you that I love you every single day. The last time I will be doing so is the day I'll die."