Ch. 51 - Underground Hell

"Hear that boys? You guys may have been in the Underground but this is the lower level. The Underground Arena! Welcome to Eun-ha's kingdom!", Chul-gyeong cheered as they enter silver bars in the Underground. "Well, Hoseok-nim, you've been here before. But welcome anyways!"

"Where's Eun-ha?", Suga walks pass through his members and tries to look for his girlfriend in the big arena. "She texted me not to call her but I'm getting really anxious about this plan of hers."

Gin rolls his eyes and taps his mask. "Worry about this first and THEN worry about her. She can take care of herself. And since you guys are idols, you gotta keep that on. And make sure it doesn't come off of your face. Because if it does, it'll cause a lot of trouble."

J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook were fanboying and looked like little kids at the toy store. Rapmon and Jin stayed cool in the back line, admiring their outfits. It felt nice to be a member of what created Eun-ha. The street and underground dance group the Pack.

All of the boys were wearing pretty much all black street clothes with white and red accents. Rapmon, Jin and V were wearing black jeans and leathers, different from each other by style while Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga and Jimin were wearing black parachute pants and loose shirts with white stripes. Again, different style from each other. And of course, Jimin has his signature sleeveless ones. They were also wearing the demon wolf half-masks that Eun-ha gave them. Lastly, red tribal markings were on their arms and cheeks. No one knew who they were besides the group themselves.

"The whole opening ceremony hasn't started yet. Let's hit the bar guys.", Tower chuckles and signals them to follow him.

They followed him behind the bars of the arena and there at the bar, they met the same old dude from a year ago, serving Jun and Hyo-rin some drinks.

"Oh, well if it isn't BTS!", Hyo-rin waves at them. "Over here boys. Still trying to find our girl?"

Rapmon laughs with Jin. "No. This place is huge. And it's not easy to find that short girl."

Jungkook averts his eyes to his hyung. "I really wish I recorded that."

"Just imagining her reaction to that.", Jin sighs as if he was in love. He cups his cheeks and squeals.

The rest of them cringed at the clingy hyung and were about to take their orders.

But a hurricane decided to pass by.

"Oh? Well well well. If it isn't the infamous Pack. Babe, come here!", said the ring leader.

They all turned around to see a group of dancers in black, yellow and blue theme clothing that were glowing like neon. Their faces painted in glow in the dark make up.

A girl in her crop and booty leather shorts appeared next to the ring leader and puts her elbow on his shoulder, letting him wrap his arm around her bare waist. "Oh hey guys. Nice seeing you here.", she giggles in a snobby manner. She then peeks side to side of the Pack as if she was looking for someone. "My dear former leader ain't here again? Did she chicken out?"

"Hey hey, watch it chicken strips. You do not talk about my girl like that.", Hyo-rin puts down her glass on the counter and taps her heels on the ground, making her way towards Mi-suk.

"Or what hm?", Mi-suk approached the tall girl and bumped their chests together.

Hyo-rin laughs and rolls her eyes to the side. "Or I'll whoop your chicken strip ass."

Jun intervenes and wraps his arms around Hyo-rin's shoulders. "Alright that's enough Hyo-rin."

"Aw Jun. You're still hot as ever. When I heard about you hosting the Underground Battles today, I really looked forward seeing you.", Mi-suk touches his shoulders in a seductive manner. "Huh. It's easier to approach you without Eun-ha around.", she winks at him.