Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'

When Eun-ha got discharged, everything went back to normal besides Eun-ha's forgotten memories of Yoon-gi. They had a couple of visitors for the past few days too. Big Bang's Seungri, T.O.P and Daesung visited the BTS home and brought a crap ton of gifts. And by gifts, meaning meat. Seungri decided to be a know-it-all and showed off to Eun-ha. Annoyed by him, Eun-ha slapped him with a skewer. Next day was GOT7 but it didn't last long because Suga was in a bad mood and was pissed at JB and Jin-young. And then last were Eun-ha's friends from the Pact. Chul-gyeong tackled her down, opening her wound on her shoulder.

After the crazy chic got arrested, hell, she really was lucky at first that Eun-ha's cousins were the ones that arrested her. It went well for her till they got to the court and there, her hell started. The SONG4, Eun-ha's mother and her brothers WERE the law. Sun-hee didn't send the girl to prison. She demanded. Not as a lawyer but as a mother. Ten years in jail was not enough, according to Sun-hee. But, she had to accept it. Plus, the cousins were crazy. They wanted to torture the girl but Sun-hee was trying to keep things civil. IF she had her way, the girl wouldn't be alive.

Eun-ha walked down the stairs from her room with Kyu-yoon on her head and made her way to the living room where Tae-hyung, J-Hope and Jin were watching a movie. "Hyungs, when are we going to LA again? For the BBMA's?", she played on her phone and took her seat on the empty couch. "And why the hell did I have so many pictures of Suga-hyung on my phone? So weird.", she shows the pictures to her owl.

"Next month is LA Eun-ha.", Tae-hyung answered for her.

"Thanks Tae."

"How are your stitches Eun-ha?", asked J-Hope.

"They're fine. There should be a scar though."

Jin furrows his brows and sighs. "Eun-ha again, we kept telling you that you and Yoon-gi are dating. Well, WERE dating but you can't seem to remember him."

"I'm trying to since there was a picture of me and him framed on my dresser too.", Eun-ha sighed. "But I can't force it. I don't feel anything for him but annoyance. Every time I look at him, I have the urge of either punching him or my chest.", she crosses her legs and pouts. "How did I end up dating a jerk like him anyways?"

The boys looked at each other and chuckled. "We don't know, you tell us.", they said in synced.

Eun-ha groans and makes her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. The owl flew on top of it and sat on the door. His head tilts side to side as Eun-ha rummaged the fridge for food. "You guys are not helpful at all!"

"Hoo hoo. Hoohoo!"", Kyu-yoon hoots aggressively while bouncing his head up and down, glaring at Jin.

"Eek! Kyu-yoon's glaring at me Eun-ha! Make him stop!", Jin whined and hugs one of the pillows on the couch.

Eun-ha laughs and raises her arm to signal Kyu-yoon to heel and come to her. The owl flies to her arm and Eun-ha bounces her arm playfully. "You're cute Kyu-yoon, don't listen to that nini.", she babies the owl and kisses his forehead.

Jungkook then comes down running the staircase. He enters the living room and looks at Eun-ha. "Noona, Suga said he needs you."

"Hm? Let him ask me instead of you.", Eun-ha huffs and rolls her eyes. "How lazy can he be?"

J-Hope and Tae-hyung grinned and nodded at each other. "Eun-ha, you're gonna get Suga pissed if you do that. Just listen to the guy.", said J-Hope. "Just do it."

The girl takes out a bag of cold grapes from the fridge and closes the door. "Hmp, no. He has legs. He can come down here himself. Tell him that Jungkook.", she settles down on the counter and lets Kyu-yoon eat his grapes there.