Ch. 54 - Last Stand

A/N: Another LooOoong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)

Pop-locking beats started and the orange light turned on again as Eun-ha stood in the middle. She finally showed her kingdom who she really was. An sneaky and intimidating leader underneath the elegant mask.

After she took off her mask and jacket, she was left with a white, cropped sweatshirt, showing her popping feminine abs and red tribal markings on her face. "SLAVES. YOU. ARE. MINE!", she shouted and steps back in synced with the beats and starts her moves.

Slaves cheered and stomped their feet on the ground. Plus, a couple whistled. And wooed.

With the twins jumped to do cartwheels towards the Sabers, Eun-ha then approaches the mask that she left earlier. She picks it up and looks at it then smirks. She turns to the cameras, to Jun, to the Pack and then to the Sabers. "This is my stage. My kingdom!", she seductively groans and slams the mask to the ground before stepping on it, breaking it. And then from there, her hand tutting started plus her b-boying.

Suga's jaws slightly dropped as he watches Eun-ha's movement. Oh. And the sweat that was dripping on her abs. "Ya this girl...", he mumbles and covers his mouth. "She's too sexy for her own good."

J-Hope laughs at his expression and decided to make fun of him. "Ya guys. Look at Yoon-gi.", he cackles and points at Suga. "He's thinking dirty thoughts."

"No I'm not!", Suga protested.

Rapmon bobs his head to the beat and was hearing the early cue. "Guys, get ready. We're up in a minute.", he grabs the microphones that were prepared for them on the side and gives Suga, Jin, V one for each of them and one for himself. Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook had their earpieces already since they were going to be in the dancing part.

The music kept going and with the right timing, Eun-ha leaps into the air while doing a back flip and the twins slid underneath her and they did a hand stand as Eun-ha throws a couple of martial arts moves and jumps again to land into a split.

"OOOH! That's gotta hurt for me if I do that!", San-E commented. He was really enjoying himself this time.

Eun-ha, Sang-hun and Sung-ah then assembled into a butt-shaking contest with a little bit of break dancing mixed in.

"Uwa, look at her.", Jin claps his hands like a proud older brother. "My cute little sister."

"OUR cute little sister.", Rapmon swings his arm around Jin's shoulders.

Gin rolls his eyes and intersects the two. "Well, she was ours from the beginning.", he slowly walks pass through them. "But I'm ready to give her to you. Take care of her. She's a glass-canon if I may add."

Jimin, Jungkook and V looked at each other. "Aish. Don't tell us you were in love with her too?", they said in unison.

"Hm. I was on the first week I met her then I changed my mind after seeing her beat up kids that were smoking. I like girls who call me oppa. She refuses to do so.", Gin combs his purple hair and coolly makes his way to Eun-ha.

He takes her hand as she rises from her split and spins her a couple of times before dipping her. The beat dies down... And it was showtime.