Ch. 20 - Jump

Lately, Eun-ha had been wearing a lot of turtle necks for the you know what. Few days later after her and Suga got together, her merit rose throughout South Korea. Not as Rha. But as the Mysterious singer from Worlds. Agencies were searching for her. Desperately. While her and the boys were worried, Bang Si-hyuk was in ecstasy. Feeling like he took over the world. 

"YES YES YES! The whole world doesn't know that I have Rha Eun-ha in my hands. I bet YG and JYP wants to have her as well. Hah!", he jumps behind the stainless glass while Eun-ha and the boys practice DNA for their comeback.

Jun was sitting on the mini-couch, sighing with his arms crossed. "Bang-ssi...", he sighs again.

"But seriously though.", Bang calms down and stood still, watching through the glass. "I can't let the public find out that she's a girl in an all male band. And I can't let any of the agencies take her either. Her parents will kill me."

"You mean ajumma Sun-hee?", Jun chuckles and plays with his phone.

"Yes. Eun-ha's lawyer of a mother.", Bang shivered.

Inside the dancing studio, not the one from their building but somewhere else, Eun-ha sings her part after Suga's on DNA. She walks around with swag, twiddling her fingers and points her finger forward, winking.

Eun-ha:
Taechoye DNAga neol weonaneunde

Igeon piryeoniya I love us
Urimani True lovers  

Jungkook jumps in with his line and the song and dance kept going till it ended. The eight of them dropped themselves on the wooden floor, panting in exhaustion. Jimin was making an imaginary snow angel on the ground, groaning. Jungkook sat next to Jimin, fanning himself. Jin, Rapmon and J-Hope on the other hand, sat on the empty chairs at one of the corners of the room, drinking water. And lastly, Suga laid himself on the floor, resting his head on Eun-ha's lap with V leaning against her back.

"Hyung, get off. I'm numb as it is.", Eun-ha arches her back with her palms glued on the wooden floor, juggling her knees to make Suga get off of her.

Suga groans and refuses. "No.", he said abruptly and turns his head towards her stomach and wraps his arms around her waist.

V laughs and leans himself harder on her, making her bend her torso forward. "Eun-ha, what have you done to Suga-hyung?"

The rest of the boys laughed as well.

Eun-ha puffs her cheeks and looks down in embarrassment.  "Shut up guys.", she pouted and secretly smiles down at Suga, combing his hair with her fingers.

Then suddenly, her phone rang from the chair next to J-Hope. He grabs her phone for her and gets ready to toss it. "Eun-ha!"

She raises her right hand in the air and nods at J-Hope. "Hyung!", he tosses it to her and she catches it easily. Eun-ha looks at the screen and it was Jun calling. She sighs and answers the call anyways. "Jun, what is it now?", she looks at the stainless glass and sees Jun staring at them with his phone on his ear.

"Put me on speaker."

Her eyes blinked a couple of times and she does so. She puts Jun on speaker and holds out her phone.

"Suga-ssi. Just how long are you gonna keep showing off?", said Jun from the call.

Suga slightly perks up and rolls himself upwards, looking at the phone. "Just how long are you gonna keep denying the fact she's my girlfriend now?"

"Uh oh. Here we go.", Jimin facepalms himself and both him and Jungkook stood up and walked over to Rapmon and J-Hope, fleeing. V backs away from Eun-ha and was just a feet away from the couple, still on the floor.