Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching

Eun-ha closes the door behind her and it made a soft beeping noise. The lights were dimmed and the curtains and blinds were shut.

She saw Suga's hair poking out if the big chair in front of the keyboard. Eun-ha quietly approaches the chair and takes a peek from behind. "Hyung?", she whispered. "I'm home... Hyuuuuung.", she pokes his pale cheek repetitively.

Suga groans and slowly opens his eyes. "Ngh... Aegi-yah, you're finally here.", he spins his chair slowly as he wakes up to face her. He takes her hands and brings it to his cheeks while dozing off again.

Eun-ha started trembling from strange pleasure when he called her 'Aegi-yah' or babe. In fact, she wanted to hear it again. But she doubts that it will happen any time soon. "Sorry about last night...", she frowns as she rubs her thumb on his cheeks. "Seungri-sunbaenim turned the whole thing into a rave. GOT7 helped me out a lot too. They even gave me spare clothes."

Suga's eyes opened and he looks up to her. "Don't tell me you're wearing JB's clothes?"

"Y-yeah. I'll return them after I get it into the washer. Don't worry.", Eun-ha lets out a nervous laugh.

"Strip."

Her eyes almost bulged out of her sockets and she pulls away from Suga. "W-what?"

"Strip. I got some clothes for you to wear instead of that.", Suga stands up and walks over to the drawers he had next to the couch. He pulls out a pair of pajamas in white and a black hoodie. "Here.", he holds them out with his hand.

Eun-ha was left dumbfounded and was thinking about other things but she got rid of those and takes the clothes from Suga. "Ok. I'll be in the bathroom. Be back in a few."

Suga goes back to his chair and tilts his head. "I said strip. There was no need for you to go the bathroom."

"B-but you're here...", Eun-ha fiddled her toes together. She knew that Suga wasn't gonna drop it. So she gave up. "Ok but turn around.", she spins her fingers to form a circular motion.

The boyfriend tilts his head to the other direction. "What? I've seen your everything already. There's no point of—"

"Just turn around!", Eun-ha shouted in embarrassment while clutching the clothes to her chest.

Suga raises his hands to his side. "Alright alright.", he spins his chair the the opposite direction with a satisfied smirk. "Aish she's so shy."

The room became silent but the ruffling of clothes. Eun-ha turns her back to Suga's direction and took off JB's shirt she was wearing, putting on Suga's hoodie and slid off JB's sweatpants.

"Oh, speaking off, you and your uncles—", Suga spins his chair back around and sees Eun-ha bending down to grab the sweatpants. He bit his lips while looking at her up and down. His eyes widened in surprise. But not as wide as Eun-ha's bulging eyes.

"HYUNG! I told you not to look!", Eun-ha whines and stomps her feet in embarrassment.

"No. You told me to turn around.", said Suga while resting his elbow on the armrest. "But let's not talk about that right now. I'm more curious about how you have that kind of lingerie on you. You normally have simple looking ones.", he chuckles. "Lace looks good on you."

"Hyo-rin gave it to me ok! I heard it was her last pair of brand new ones she had in her car!", Eun-ha shouted again and her face was getting redder and redder.

He's so serious most of the time. Why did he choose to mess with me now!

Her underwear wasn't that racy or see through or anything. Just new. On her.