Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista

Knock knock.

Eun-ha perks up from the sofa and heads towards their lobby, to the door. "Coming!"

She opens the door to see four unfamiliar people. "Hello.", she slightly bows her head.

"Hello! You must be Rha-ssi! Hi, I'm S.Coups!", said the smiley one. He nudges the other three and whispered. "She's really pretty face to face guys!"

"Hello, we're members of SEVENTEEN. Jungkook-ssi asked us to come over.", said one of them. "I'm Mingyu!"

"And I'm Wonwoo. You too Woozi.", said the charming one.

The shortest one bows and stares up to the tall woman.

Eun-ha stares back. "Hyung, when did you become so short?", she tilts her head and slightly bends over. "Am I dreaming or what?", she mumbled. "You're so cute...", she panted and pats Woozi's head.

"Uh.", Woozi was confused and was hesitant on saying anything rude. But before he could pull away, Eun-ha was already hugging him while patting him.

"Eun-noona, who's at the do—", Jungkook comes into the lobby to see Eun-ha hugging Woozi. He's going to be doomed if THE father sees it. You know damn well who the father is. But, this may be fun for Jungkook himself too. Just the imagery of Suga's reaction was going to be priceless. His brain were doing calculations though.

Would he get in trouble for this?

Yes or No

Who has the funniest reactions?

Eun-noona, Suga-hyung, Both

Who's easier to deal with?

Eun-noona or Suga-hyung

Who's stronger?

Eun-noona or Suga-hyung...

Jungkook pauses and scratches his head. He was clueless on how to answer that question. He knew Eun-ha was brutally strong but after seeing Suga lift her up around two times with no problem, he was hesitating. So he won't answer the question.

Last but not the least, who's scarier?

Eun-noona or SUGA-HYUNG

His alarms went off and he rushes to Eun-ha, tugging on her arm. "Alright Eun-noona, let go of Woozi now."

"He's so cute Kookie. We have to keep him.", she nuzzles Woozi's hair and squealed while her maknae tried pulling her away from SEVENTEEN's Woozi.

Jungkook smiles blankly while tugging her back and fort. "We can't keep him because one, he's human. Second, he's a member of SEVENTEEN and a celebrity and third, SUGA WILL VAPORIZE ALL OF US. NOW LET GO!"

In the living room, Jimin and V finished up turning on the Christmas lights and they turned their heads to the doorway where they hear Jungkook yelping for help as he walks in with Eun-ha stuck in a headlock, Woozi stuck in her arms so he had to follow after her either way and the other three SEVENTEEN members.

"Tae! Jimin!"

"Roger!"

Their home's doorbell rang again. And Jin was running out of the kitchen, taking off his mittens and throws it at Jungkook's face. "I got it!"

Jungkook shoves the mittens angrily and slams it to the ground while trying to get Eun-ha to let go of Woozi. "Ya! WHAT THE HELL HYUNG!"

"Help... Me...", Woozi's eyes began to spin from Eun-ha's grip on his head.

S.Coups and Mingyu didn't want to lay their hands on Eun-ha so they were grabbing onto Woozi's arms to get him away from the crazy noona. 

There was another ring from the doorbell. "Oh Eun-ha!", an annoying voice sang. "Ho Ho ho! Marry Me for Christmas!"