Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS

"Say Eun-ha.", Jun gulped as he spoke.

"What is it Jun?", Eun-ha gulped as well.

The two of them were in front of Big Hit Entertainment's headquarters, looking up at the giant building.

A long sigh escapes Jun's lips. "Are you sure you wanna do this?", he frowns and turns to Eun-ha who was squinting from the view and then faces him. "I can't stop you if this is what you really want."

"Yeah. I'm sure. Plus, you're taking half the money I'm getting. Cuz you're gonna be my manager for this.", Eun-ha grins and holds out her hand to him, as if she was expecting something to get from him. "Damn. These bandages are too tight. Why the hell did you tighten them so much? It feels like my chest is gonna burst."

"Cuz, how else are you gonna hide those if I don't tighten it? And seriously Eun-ha. Don't worry about me.", Jun pulls his backpack in front of him and digs through it for something. After a while, he pulls out Eun-ha's Kitsune mask and hands it to her. "I am only doing this so I can watch over you."

Eun-ha fixes her black, leather jacket and grins. "It seems that BTS is a popular group. Mostly with the ladies. And I have never even heard of them. Maybe I should start surfing the internet."

Jun nudges her arm and pats down her clothes. "Well, it's not like they're going to find out that you're a girl with that attiude. Even without the mask. Unless, you do something dumb that is."

"Fuck you.", Eun-ha laughs and walks her way to the entrance with a laughing Jun following right behind her.

One of Producer Bang's men guided them back to his giant office. And as they reach their destination, the giant doors opened, revealing the famous BTS spreading themselves all over the office.

"Oh? Is that him?", J-Hope jumps to his feet with excitement and slaps V's shoulders repeatively. "Guys! Bang PD!"

Bang Si-hyuk spreads his arms. "Boys, meet BTS' newest member, Rha.", he eyes Jun and raises a brow. "I suppose you're her— his manager Kang Jun?"

Jun bows and smiles. "Yes Producer Bang. Please take care of Rha."

"Hey hey hey! Bang PD! Give us an awesome introduction with the newbie!", J-Hope exclaimed.

Eun-ha felt a little annoyed with the ball of energy, J-Hope. She clears her throat and introduces herself. "I'm Rha. Nice to meet you.", she tried to make her voice sound a little bit deeper than it already is and bows.

Jimin walks up to her and eyes her head to toe. "Wow. You're short. But it suits your cute mask! Isn't that a dog mask from Japan?", he puts his hands on her shoulders.

"A fox, yes.", Rha replied and tried to stay calm.

The aegyo member smiles and tilts his head without letting go of her shoulders. "I'm Jimin. How old are you?"

Eun-ha slightly turns her head to the side. "Er, I'm twenty-one."

"What! Someone older yet shorter than Kookie.", J-Hope shouted. "I'm J-Hope. Looking forward with working with you Rha!"

"Why are you so loud?", Eun-ha nagged in English. "Jimin oppa— err sunbae will you let me go?", she shrugs her shoulders once to give Jimin hints of letting her go.

Jun face-palmed himself because she nearly got caught.

"Wow, he speaks English as well. Rha, so far, you haven't disappointed me yet.", Bang PD commented.

"Nope.", Jimin moves to her side, swinging his arm around her shoulders. "You're so short that it's cute. Cuter than Jungkook maybe."

The Kookie puffs his cheeks and then puts his hands on his waist, marching towards Jimin and Eun-ha. "Stop calling me cute Jimin-hyung."