Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment

Eun-ha's eyes widened and she tilts her head then looked at each direction. "Wait wait wait wait. S-Suga wait.", she shakes her hands in front of him, flustered. She slightly cowers herself against the railings and trapped herself there as Suga advances. "Please tell me that I heard that wrong."

"What did you want me to say exactly? I already grew attached to you without knowing it. But I just realized that you were slower than me.", said Suga with his expression unfazed. "Here.", he digs his hand inside his sweatshirt's pocket and pulls out a small pouch to hand to her.

She accepts it and hooks the content with her finger, pulling out a white, crystalline earring. Her eyes glowed for a bit and she smiles. "Wow, it's pretty! What's the occasion?"

Suga flicks her forehead and takes the earring. "Your birthday idiot. I noticed that you have your ears pierced but never seen you wear anything for it. So here, let me.", he doesn't wait for her response and cups her cheek, tilting it to the side and puts the earring for her. "I have the black one to match it.", he shows her the black crystalline earring on his right ear.

Eun-ha couldn't find the right words to say so she kept quiet and enjoyed his warm touch against her cold cheeks— with guilt of course. She hears the chiming sound from the left earring and she smiles. "Well, thanks hyung."

"Is that all you have to say?", he said, tilting his head and burning a hole through her with his gaze. "Like Kang Jun asked earlier, why are you still in denial?"

He was pushing it.

"How much did you hear exactly?", she pauses then sighs. "Actually, never mind.", she frowns and tries to move away from him but she was pulled into a tight hug. "Hyung...", her eyes became gentle and her arms wrapped around his back. "Is it alright to like you? You're not bothered? I've always thought of you as a jerk. And yet, I ended up like this anyway. How lame."

Suga runs his fingers through her hair and presses his lips against her head. "I told you I like you earlier. Isn't that enough for you to understand?"

"Are both of us drunk?", Eun-ha laughs. "Cuz I don't know how to react to this. I don't know what to do. I've never confessed to anyone before. What should I do?", she pulls back from the hug and looks up to Suga, waiting for an answer.

"Just be there...", he holds her tighter. "By my side and let me do the same."

Cheesy isn't he?

From the inside, the boys were having their fun but then, V was slick. While the others were prancing around, eating and singing, V notices the two at the balcony sharing an embrace. He drops his jaws and shuffles on his feet, to tug on Jimin's arm.

"Ji-Jimin!", V shrieked and tackles Jimin on the couch and both of them fell off the seat.

"What are you doing V? What's wrong?", Jimin stands up and pulls V up while holding a bottle with his other hand.

V leans closer to whisper. "Shh! I think Eun-ha and Suga-hyung finally hooked up I think!"

"What!", Jimin shrieked then his mouth was clamped by V's hand. "Alright alright. Where's Hobi?", he looks around to find J-Hope then sighs in disappointment. "Never mind, he's knocked out.", he said as he looks at J-Hope laying on the ground unconscious.

"Shh! Don't let GOT7 notice them! Jackson-ssi will freak out if he sees it!", V drags Jimin to the counter where the other hyung Rapmon and the maknae Jungkook were talking. "G-Guys!"

Jin was already napping on the counter so there was literally no point of waking him up or else he'll just get moody.

Rapmon puts his can on the counter and raises a brow. "What are you whispering for?"