Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them

Eun-ha pushes Jungkook towards the sidewalk where the fans were and stumbled. She turns to the side with the vehicle's light blinding her. Her eyes widened and next thing she knew, her body got hit by pain and she falls onto the windshield of  the car. A few more screeches from the tire and the vehicle stops right away. Eun-ha falls off from the hood of the car and lands on the ground.

"EUN-HA!", JB, Jimin and Tae-hyung screamed and frantically rushed to her.

There was blood everywhere. Eun-ha was letting out soft groans and tried to move her body but she couldn't. "Ngh... H-hyung... I'm sor—ry...", she gasps and closes her eyes, slowly breathing.

Jungkook was on the floor, in shock while gripping the crazy girl's hand. "No-noona... Eun-noona!", he screamed with his eyes wide, close to tears. The girl tried to pry her hands free from him but he only turned to her and glared at her. "You... Eun-noona saved me and you... YOU—!", he raises his hand but was stopped by Jimin.

Jimin shakes his head and claps Jungkook's cheeks. "Kookie! Do not let go of her. Understand? We got Eun-ha, okay?"

The maknae tried his best not to blink his tears and nods with determination. "SOMEONE, CALL THE AMBULANCE! Please!", he pleaded and the nearby ARMY immediately called all the emergency calls they needed to call.

Meanwhile, Eun-ha was held in Tae-hyung's arms. She was trying to say something but they kept cutting off. Tae-hyung comforted her and smiled with tears coming out of his eyes. "Eun-ha, please d-don't speak. Just re-rest okay? Help is on the way. ARMY helped us call for them. So, stay with us okay?", he smiled wider but he was in so much emotional pain. He reaches for his phone and dials Jin's number. The call rang for a little bit and then he got the answer. "Hyung... Eun-ha...", he cried desperately. "Blood... Car... Hit her... Oh my God hyung! Head to the hospital! The ambulance... Is on their way here...", he looks up and cried even more then the call ended.

JB crouched down next to him and cupped Eun-ha's cheeks. "Stay with us Eun-ha. Keep yourself awake understand?!", his hands were trembling and blood was smeared all over his fingers.

More blood dripped down from Eun-ha's head and her eyes were weakly blinking. "Ta-Tae...", she weakly reaches for Tae-hyung's shoulder with her bloody hands and smeared blood on his clothes. "Te-tell hyung...", Eun-ha sniffed and tears fell from her eyes. "I'm so-sorry. F-for... Every... T-thing.", her eyes slowly closed, she was losing consciousness slowly.

JB furrows his brows and shook her cheeks. "Stay with us!"

Tae-hyung looks back down to Eun-ha and cried on her. "Eun-haaa! I'll tell hyung! Just stay awake!"

The sounds of sirens rang from the corner and finally, help arrived.

"Tell him... I only... Love him... Tell him... It's my... Fault...", her words became whispers and her hearing started to deafening. From her blurry vision, the back of the ambulance opened with people in white coming down to her.

Tae-hyung and JB were yelling and shouting for her but everything turned black as she loses her consciousness.

"Eun-ha... Eun-ha!", Tae-hyung was holding her hand as they boarded the ambulance with JB. He looks back to see Jimin and Jungkook holding onto the girl. He gives Tae-hyung a thumbs up and mouthed some words.

Go. Me and Kookie got it.

Tae furrows his brows and loses the sight of them as the doors closed and the ambulance starts moving.

In Jimin and Jungkook's situation, they were waiting for the cops or help at least. This time, the two of them were not planning on letting the girl get away. Jungkook may have used rough methods like yelling at her and grabbing her, but luckily for her, she didn't get Jimin's cold methods.