Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise

A/N: ꒰( `꒳´)꒱Happy Birthday to our dear Min Yoon-gi 03/09/19! Thank you for being such a kind person, a greater one even! Take care of yourself very well and thank you for inspiring many! ∋━━o(`∀´oメ)~→

One by one, BTS walked down the carpet in their suits for their last appearance as a group at the Grammy Awards for the next two years.

As the cameras flashed before them, BTS didn't really care about what the hell they were doing at this point.

They made goofy faces and poses towards the media and Suga and Eun-ha even stood next to each other and raised their hands for a wave, low-key showing off their rings. Who knows, everyone who sees it might not even think they're engaged. Or the latter. They were fooling around with the cameramen nonetheless.

When they did their last performance, they made a "See You Soon" speech composed by our dearest leader Nam-joon. Thanking everyone for supporting them, and hopefully, everyone would take care of Eun-ha in the place of the boys. And then they proceeded with handing the Grammy Awards to their rightful owners.

"Hey dude. You gotta chill.", Jackson nudges JB's arm with his elbow. "I wouldn't be so excited if I were you. You already messed up once. Don't do it again man.", he points his hand at the TV while they watch the whole thing live.

JB coldly stares at the stage where BTS was making their speech. His eyes darted at Eun-ha's pale and delicate fingers entwined with Suga's that was showed on the screen. "Huh. Are they coming out now that one of them is leaving the other for two years?", he smirks.

Bambam and Yu-gyeom flinches as they hear their hyungs' conversation. The two of them looked at each other nervously and tried to listen in. There was nothing left for them to listen to as JB stops talking. Sometimes yes, their hyung was scary. But even more when he's determined to get something.

Things became hectic as time went by with BTS's departure for the service.

Now, with ARMY behind the red ribbon to support and be there for the members during their send off, they cheered. Most of them cried.

As they walk along the carpet in uniform with a military jeep waiting for them at the end of the isle, Eun-ha and Suga held hands. Jin was the first one to approach the end till everyone got their. They pulled each other into a group hug. 

Jimin and Tae-hyung raises their hands to wave at ARMY. "Take care of our Eun-ha okay?", they said with big grins as they wave.

"See you soon ARMY!", Jin, J-Hope, Nam-joon and Jungkook does the same.

Suga silently waved at ARMY with a smile on his face while not letting go of Eun-ha's hand. After a few seconds of waving, he turns to her, deeply gazing into her eyes and not wanting to let go. "Wait for me.", he whispered.

Eun-ha felt her eyes burning. "I will.", she whispered back to him and tightens her grip on his hand. 

Jin turns away from the goodbyes and approaches the couple. "Yoon-gi, let's go."

The latter doesn't budge and kept his eyes on Eun-ha. He bites his lip and furrows his brows in the process. "Just a minute Seok-jin."

"Yoon-gi...", Jin furrows his brows in worry as well, aware of the fact that they were at the center of attention at the moment.

The leader, sunshine and the three maknaes turned their direction to them and started to crowd them. 

Nam-joon clears his throat and puts a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Hyung...", he puts his other hand on Suga's shoulders. "Suga, we have to go. The jeep's waiting."