Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E

A/N: LoOOOong AsS chapter. ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Mi-suk struts towards the Pack with a couple of female members and Jessi's "Gucci" started playing. Seductive, sexy and flawless, every man almost dropped their pants among the crowd. Besides the Pack and BTS because they were not affected by it.

Sang-hun and Chul-gyeong entered the cage after a while of being M.I.A for a while. The two of them showed up with smiles and put their arm on both Eun-ha's shoulders. "We parked your bike noona. He's all safe and sound."

"Chul almost crashed him.", said Sang-hun.

Eun-ha glares at Chul-gyeong, making him whimper. "Alright, settle down. Get ready with BTS for Zero.", she raises her hand and turns around to approach BTS. "Hyungs, get ready to jump in. Kookie— it's up.", she grins.

Jungkook skips and claps his hands. "Thanks Eun-noona!", the twenty year old hugs her and makes his way to the Pack maknaes.

Suga approaches her and puts his hand on her shoulder. "And you? Are you not joining?"

"I am.", Eun-ha chuckles. "I want to watch what you guys practiced though.", she swipes his chin and walks pass through him only to playfully smack his butt. "Just get ready hyung. Jimin, come here."

Suga was left dumbfounded and he turns to his members who had the same reaction as well. They watch the two koalas give each other a secret dap or a secret handshake as they whisper words to each other.

Men whistled and cheered and some of them were even swinging their shirts in the air after the hot performance the Saber girls did. When Eun-ha returns to the center with Jimin and Jungkook following behind her then the rest of BTS. Mi-suk smirks and sashays her way towards her.

"Psst Eun-ha, I haven't told anyone about Kitsune being a girl yet. See how loyal I am? It was such a shame that you kicked out such loyal member from the Pack.", Mi-suk flutters her glowy lashes and cups Eun-ha's cheek. "I've changed after two years.", she slowly digs her sharp fashioned nails onto her skin.

Eun-ha stood still and lets her talk. The pain didn't bother her. Even with blood dripping down her cheek. It wasn't as obvious since she had a mask but her members saw it.

"By the end of tonight, I will have you on your knees and beg me to take you back.", Mi-suk cackles and pats her cheek. "It's alright though if you do it now. I might ask Ronnie to be a little merciful and get you and your boys in."

"Ha.", Eun-ha smirks and teasingly slaps her hand away while slowly backing away. "I rather die than get on my knees just to beg."

Slowly with a raise of her hand, a sound of robotic sound effects filled the room with a soft volume then it got louder and louder with a beat dropping down.

People slightly got confused but BTS assembled. The rap lines set themselves behind Jimin, Jungkook, Eun-ha, V and Jin with mics on their hands.

Eun-ha signals Rapmon by saluting back at him as she gets into position with Jungkook, mounting Jimin on their knees.

Rapmon:
Ya'll know what it is
Monsta monsta!
X X
What what
Look at me, let's go!  

The beat drops and they started dancing, again as expected of BTS, they were in sync. The song was soft but hype enough to get the crowd nodding their head and waving their bodies. Jimin spins into center with Jungkook jumping over him to start the part.