Ch. 69 - Limit

"Guys!", Eun-ha pants and catches her breath after sprinting her way to their seats. "What happened was not planned. I— I didn't know JB was going t-to do that. Nothing happened though.", she nervously looks up to see Suga who was looking down.

"I want to go home. Let's go.", said Suga as he takes his coat that was hanging on his chair and walks away while trying to put it on.

Nam-joon, Jimin and J-Hope catches up to Suga while Jin and Jungkook guarded both Eun-ha's sides, trying to comfort her. Tae-hyung on the other hand was walking in front of them, backwards.

"We believe ya Eun-ha. It's just that— someone was getting on Suga's nerves during your performance.", Tae-hyung laughs nervously.

Tower was waiting outside with the van after Nam-joon texted him. Surprisingly. He was leaning against the vehicle and when he saw Suga storming out of the building, he waves his hands.

Suga stops and turns to wait for Eun-ha. She had her shoulders shrugged as if she was cowering and then went to go grab her wrist.

"W-wait hyung!", she yelped and gets dragged into the back seats of the van.

BTS followed and Tower already didn't want to know what the hell was going on.

During their ride home, everyone was quiet. Suga still held Eun-ha's wrist without letting go.

"Hyung... I'm sorry about the performance. I tried my best to change the original choreo just to you know, not upset you...", Eun-ha mumbled in her seat.

Suga was looking out the window, grumbling. "I'm getting tired of this Eun-ha. Why didn't you tell me about the kiss last time?"

The girl's eyes widened.

Tower dropped them off their house and Suga got out first and marches towards the house.

"Thanks Tower. I couldn't ask Jun cuz Hyorin-ssi was sick and had to be taken care of.", said Nam-joon while resting his arms on the driver's window.

"No problem. Just, fix those two before things happen okay?", Tower smiles and drives away.

Nam-joon sighs and shakes his head. "I hope we can fix them soon.", he mumbled.

Suddenly, there was a lot of yelling.

Nam-joon jogged to their doorway and sees the arguement happening.

"Hyung! I tried to tell you about the incident so many times but you never gave me the chance!", Eun-ha shouted that here voice cracked at the end.

Suga had his back facing her direction. He didn't respond to her and kept listening.

"I tried so hard to tell you. But it was always the wrong time! The longer I had to keep in, the harder it was for me!", Eun-ha shakes her head furiously.

"Guys, that's enough. It's late. And everyone is tired. We can talk about this tomorrow.", Nam-joon tried to put out the fire but it went up.

Suga rolls his fists and groans out load in frustration. "I knew about it for a while now. And are you blaming me that you couldn't tell me?!"

"Hyung!", the maknaes struggled to calm the couple.

"You wouldn't listen!", she screamed tears formed from the corner of her eyes. "But... I would never blame you about anything...", her voice became softer. "I would never."

"But you sound like you are!", Suga turns around and shouted. "It drives me nuts to think that I would lose you because of him! I know you have been anxious about the threats. You got attacked and I wasn't there to protect you! The thought of losing you to him, the fact that I couldn't be there for you is fucking driving me nuts! Over the months, I've been telling you to be careful with him. You felt weak and he took advantage of it. I'm even more disappointed that you let him do that to you!", he drops his hands to the side with anger. "Did you not trust and believe me enough to tell me what happened?!"