Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha

"Eun-ha wake up!"

Eun-ha groans and hides head under her pillow. "Get out.", she grumbled. "It's my day off go away.", adding a couple of more layers of her blanket over her shoulder, she snoozes back to sleep.

J-Hope sulks and goes to the corner of the bed. "Eun-ha, wake up for breakfast or else I'll take pictures of you.", he said teasingly while swaying his phone in his hands.

The girl groans and pokes her hand out of the blankets, pushing J-Hope to make him fall on his butt. "I don't care. Go away."

"I'm calling Jimin!", said J-Hope as he rushes out of her room.

Just how in the hell did he get inside of her room?

Her phone started ringing and she got even more aggravated. Eun-ha grabs her phone and tosses it across her room. It landed on her mini sofa. "Jun make it stop!", she yelled and kicks her feet on the bed.

The door opens with a squeak and footsteps approached the bed. She felt a thump on the end of her bed but she didn't bother with it.

"Hyung, wake her up.", said the teasing yet demanding voice.

The oldest raises his brow in a sleepy way and rubs his eyes. "What the hell— why?"

"Cuz!", Jimin stomps his feet. "It's eleven am already!"

Suga yawns and crawled on her bed. He makes himself at home since he wasn't himself and buries himself next to Eun-ha. "Let us sleep...", he groaned.

To his surprise, Jimin covers his mouth, preventing himself from squealing. He silently exits the room and when the door closes behind him, he sprints back to their room.

Half an hour later, Jin had to take the matter into his hands. He barges into the room with his apron and pulls down on the sheets. He grins for a minute and takes out his phone, snapping one picture of the two of the cuddling. After that, he climbs on the bed and began jumping on it. "Wake up you two!"

Eun-ha stretches her arms and smacks her lips a couple of times with her eyes still twitching from the awakening. "I'm up, I'm up mom."

"Eun-ha, do you not realize it's already late? What in the world were you doing last night to be sleeping till eleven?", Jin pauses and puts his hands on his cheeks, doing an aegyo. "And aww, I'm kind of offended that you're calling me mom instead of your best hyung."

"I had to keep sleeping since it was so comfy for an unusual reason.", she yawns and stretches her arms again. And when she puts her arms down, she feels an unusual feeling next to her. She quickly turns to the side and sees Suga slowly wake up too. "HA?", she shrieks.

The white-haired fellow realizes the situation and shrieks as well. "HA? WHAT THE—"

They jumped off the bed of the opposite sides and the trouble started.

"First of all, what in the hell are you people doing in my room!", she looks around her room and to her despair, it was all too late. She was trying too hard to hide her room from everyone besides Jun. For they are filled with Kumamon merchandise. "I tried so hard to hide it... V!", she whined.

"Stop yelling damn it! I didn't do it on purpose! Jimin dragged me in here and I just fell asleep cuz it was too cozy in here!", Suga covers his ears and yelled back.

"That doesn't clear up the fact that you guys got into my room!", Eun-ha grabs one of her pillows from her bed and throws it at Suga. "Only Jun has the keys for my room! How the hell did you guys get in here!"

"Your door was open damn it woman!", Suga shouts back and grabs the giant, black Kumamon teddy from her bed and hops on the bed, slamming Eun-ha with it. "This may be cute but I'm gonna use it!"