Ch. 24 - They're Back

"Can you that Eun-ha?"

BTS!

BTS!

BTS!

The whole stadium in Seoul was a riot. Loud cheers from the ARMY didn't stop the moment the lights went out. Plus, they have this day for the concert and will be on their way to Hong Kong starting tomorrow. It's gonna be Eun-ha's first time.

"It's show time boys.", Rapmon grinned and cracked his knuckles then turned to the masked girl who stood between V and Suga. "And girl.", he laughs.

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and got pulled in.

They got themselves into a group circle and put their arms on each other's shoulders. Jin spoke first. "It's great to be here with you guys. Thank you for making this happen. And Rha, I hope that we would have a great time working together starting now.", he winks at Eun-ha.

After Jin's words, they felt butterflies all over. Their goal to being number one didn't change. And now, they have another special person on board with them. 

"Alright, let's do this!", J-Hope cheered and they all got into a group hug.

But before they started heading out of the backstage for their intro, Suga turns to Eun-ha who was fidgeting and puts his arms on her shoulders. "We're gonna have a lot of fun. Don't worry. Just dance the way you do and sing.", he gives her a gentle pat on the cheek and held her hand. "Let's go!"

"Ok!"  

All of them wore red suits. And they looked awesome. Intro gases sprayed everywhere as Mic Drop's tune started. The remix version of it that is.

Flashing lights made Eun-ha covered her face then everything went black so that they can assembled to their designated places. 

And the show started. Everything was like on fire. And they were on fire too. What was even more surprising was that ARMY included Rha in the chant. Although, it was something she didn't expect.

Kim Nam-joon!
Kim Seok-jin!
Min Yoon-gi!
Jung Ho-seok!
Park Jimin!
Rha Eun-hwa!
Kim Tae-hyung!
Jeon Jungkook!

"Rha Eun-hwa. Really?", Eun-ha panted and shouts through the loud music. "Who the fuck came up with this shit? Bang PD?", she laughs behind her mask and they started dancing as the beat dropped.

J-Hope starts his line on the first verse. 

J-Hope:
Yeah nuga nae sujeo deoreopdae

I don't care maikeu jabeum geumsujeo yeoreot pae
Beoreokhae jal mot igeun geosdeul seutekki yeoreo gae
Geodeuphaeseo ssibeojulge seutaui jeonyeoge  

Eun-ha cracks her neck and pops out from the side to make J-Hope vanish from his spot and take over the song.

Eun-ha:
World business haeksim

Seoboe 1 sunwi maejin
Manhji anhji i clat gachil mankkik
Joheun hyanggie akchwin banchik
Mic mic bungee  

She slowly turns as her back leaned against Suga's and he starts his line.

Suga:
Mic mic bungee

Bright light jeonjin
Manghal geo gatassgessjiman I'm fine, sorry
Mianhae billboard
Mianhae worldwide
Adeuri neom jalnagaseo mianhae eomma
Daesinhaejwo niga moshan hyodo
Uri konseoteu jeoldae eopseo podo
I do it I do it neon maseopsneun rattattui
Hok baega apeudamyeon gosohae
Sue it

V pops out to the front and stared at ARMY, causing them to go wild. And as the song goes, they were about to blow the roof off the place.

Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rapmon, Jimin, V, Rha, Jungkook, Welcome back! Welcome back BTS!

Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara